f-o-u-r

AFTER A HUNDRED YEARS WITH NO UPDATES HERE YOU GO ILY

michael

I was woke up about five minutes ago, but I was listening to their voices. "Ashton, don't tell anyone, I don't want anyone to know.

I mean, nothing happened; it's just, you know Harry. He'll blow everything out of proportion." What does Harry have to do with anything?

I thought. I was surprised at the slight jealousy that I was feeling. Was it jealousy? "Yeah I know. I don't understand why you care what Harry says. He's with Amber, not you." Ashton said.

She laughed, to be honest it was quite a beautiful noise, and stated, "I don't like Harry, Ashton. He was friends with my brother before he died, and Harry told me he'd always be there for me.

No one else knows so don't say anything, it's for my safety, because of what you guys do." I couldn't hear what Ashton said because the door opened and I heard, "Wake him up, Skye. We've gotta get ready to leave. Ashton you need to come with me."

It was Niall. "Why can't I help you?" Skye asked, in a weird tone. I couldn't tell what it was. "Alright then, Ash, you wake him up." Niall said a smirk evident in his voice.

The door shut and Ashton spoke, "Michael I know you're awake. You know you're not very discrete at eavesdropping. Maybe next time don't open your eyes. " I rolled my eyes and said with a yawn, "I was asleep until Irish boy came in."

skye

"So what did you need help with?" I asked Niall as we walked down the long stairs case to the basement. "Getting the coolers and the stored can "pop" as I've heard you call it before." He laughed. I laughed along with him.

Niall was a nice person despite how he looks. I was freezing so I asked him to hurry up. ''What were you and Michael doing last night, because you don't seem the type to wear that?''

He eyed my shorts and crop top. I scoffed. ''What is up with you people and types?'' I turned around and went back to Michael's room so I could get changed.

I was fuming by the time I got back to Michael's room so I didn't even bother to knock. "What the hell? Oh it's you." I heard as I shut the door. I saw Michael standing by the dresser in a t-shirt and boxers. I rolled my eyes and said,

"Duh. Who else would it be? You know what...don't answer that." I went to my suitcase and got out my short shorts and swore when I didn't find my Green Day singlet.

Only that shirt goes with my shorts. I don't know why I had to wear it, but no other shirt looked good with them except that shirt.

"What are you looking for? Not that I'm not enjoying the view but we've gotta get going soon." Michael asked.

I looked to see him leaning against the bedpost, looking half asleep. "I'm looking for my singlet. It says Green Day on it, the band."

I told him dumping out my bag on the bed and examining each piece of clothing. I heard him move around and he asked, "Does it look like this one?"

I looked up to see a slightly bigger version of my singlet. I nodded and he threw it to me saying I could wear it. "Are you sure?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He nodded and put all my stuff in my bag while I put on his shirt and tucked it in my shorts. Underneath my clothes I wore my bikini.

++++

Finally in the car, Amber and I sang along to all the songs on the radio. In our car we had everyone's stuff and it was Harry, Michael, Amber, and I.

The familiar tune of Hey Brother came began to play so Amber and I sang along. After it finished well pulled into the beach, it was around 10 now so we were on time. "Come on, Skye."

Amber said dragging me out of the car and into Niall's car, to change with the other two girls. "She's so annoying." Lulu mumbled to me as we looked at the other girl, Cassie I think her name was. "Luke is so cute isn't he?"

Lulu gushed; I could tell it was fake as if she were baiting her. Cassie's eyes brightened and said, "Yes, oh my god. Is it hot in here?" She waved her hand in front of her face. We stepped out of the car and went towards the water.

(Bikini's up top)

Amber was already over there with Harry. They were walking into the water. "How's the water?" I heard.

I turned around and my eyes almost popped out of my head. I hadn't noticed before that Michael was so fit- wait what?

Michael is a dick, Skye. Keep your eyes on something else. That's how the rest of the day went. And guess who got to share a room with Michael?

That's right, Cassie did. And I got to share a room with Niall.

{edited}