e-i-g-h-t

skye

It was around noon when I woke up the next day, no nightmares, thankfully. "About time you wake up." Michael laughed from his spot across the room.

"You're very funny." I groaned and covered my face with the pillow. "Nope, it's time to get up Sleeping Beauty." He laughed ripping the covers off. "Why?" I asked in a whiny voice as I opened one eye to look at him.

"Because some of Harry's friends got here last night while we were sleeping so we have to meet them. Now get your lazy ass up." He explained throwing clothes at me. "A dress?" I practically cried. "Yes. Harry said you've gotta look nice,

I mean you look nice in anything you wear, but you have to look presentable. Especially since they're filthy rich you want them to like you." He rubbed his hands together with a goofy smile on his face. "I don't even like people.

So why do I care if they like me or not?" I asked getting up, so he wouldn't pull me out of the bed. "Because if they die you want them to leave you something in there will." He said as if I should've known. I slipped the tank top over my head,

not caring if he saw my body. My bruises were gone now, but the scratches were still noticeable. Michael hated that I wouldn't tell him who did it,

but I'm trying to get past it, which I'm beginning to. I was still sore on my back, where it was the most injured, so Michael always makes sure I'm comfortable where ever we go. He hasn't left my side, for which I am grateful and confused because I thought he hated me.

I slipped the blue and gold fabric over my head and pulled it to where it was correctly fitting. "You can wear your white flip flops with that. And your fake ass gauges." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and did as he suggested.

I fixed my hair and then we headed out the door.

(Outfit to the on top)

++++

I took a deep breath as we stood at the door of a huge house. No, house wasn't even in the vocabulary for this massive home. "Just knock, my God. Skye's gonna have an anxiety attack and it'll be your fault." Michael snapped at Harry,

who rolled his eyes and muttered something I couldn't hear. I looked at Michael with a small smile. He winked. I rolled my eyes and Harry finally rang the bell. After about thirty seconds of waiting, a man in a suit opened the door.

"You must be the Styles' family. Mr. Malik and Mr. Tomlinson will be with you shortly." The man said in a posh accent as he led us into a sitting room. He walked out of the room without another word. "Well than."

Amber said smoothing her sleek black dress. I sat on the couch, crossing my ankles, like I'd been taught when sitting in a dress. Being less formal, Michael plopped himself down next to me. I rolled my eyes, fighting my smile when his hand found the small of my back and started to rub it.

It eased my nerves and I silently thanked him. "Boo Bear!" A voice yelled and a young man, no older than me, ran to him and tackled him. "Louis!" Harry laughed. The boy had feathery brown hair that looked really soft, and he had bright blue eyes.

"Guys and Ladies, this is Louis William Tomlinson. My best friend since we were in diapers. Well since I was in diapers anyways." Causing Louis to giggle, and let me tell you something, it was the cutest noise I'd ever heard.

"Hi." He waved at us his eyes widening when he looked at me. I smiled at him. "Louis, are you creeping our guests out again?" I heard another voice, it was thick accented. "No, master I'm not." Louis said rolling his eyes,

but when the new voice walked into the room, Louis went to him. The new boy, looked a bit older, and he was tan. His black hair long and beautiful, like a ravens feathers. He had tattoos running down his arms and around his neck.

His front torso was also covered in tattoos, one in particular stood out 'Hell isn't what they say it is, because only I have been to Hell and back.' It was interesting looking. The letters connecting in beautiful calligraphy.

This mans eyes were amber colored. They were possibly the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, except Michael's eyes. His long eyelashes made him look like a God. Louis then was leaving the room. I then noticed he was shirtless and he had scratch marks down his back.

"I'm truly sorry about my pet's behavior towards you Mr.Styles. He will return shortly." The man spoke, his voice though his accent was as thick as it was beautiful. I looked to Michael, wondering why we were here. He caught my gaze and shrugged.

So much help.

"So shall we get into business?" The man asked. Harry nodded and looked at Niall who'd been carrying a box. "So when are you going through with part two of our plan?" The man asked as Niall handed the butler, I think, the box.

Harry's eyes flashed to me before answering, "Actually we were wondering if we could do it now, before things get too painful." The man smiled and said, "Of course you can. The sooner the better. My pet will love the company."

I looked at Michael and he wouldn't look at me. "Louis, get in here. You'll have to show them to your room." He yelled, so loudly I flinched. After about thirty seconds Louis came back in the room, his slight feathery hair with in different directions.

He walked over to me and held out his hand. I looked at Harry. He wouldn't look at me either. Amber looked shocked. "Harry?" I asked. "I'm sorry." He answered. I was pulled to my feet, by Louis, and he pulled me out of the room.

I heard Michael asking, "Harry, what have you done?" I didn't hear the answer. "Where are you taking me?" I asked trying to pull my hand out of his. He didn't look or answer me. He then pulled me into the room and shut the door.

I heard it lock from the other side. "Louis?" I asked. He'd let go of my hand and went to a bed in the corner of the room. There was another bed; the thing that caught my eye was my name on it. "What's happening?" I asked him scared to death.

"Welcome to your new home, or as I call it Hell." He said not looking at me.

Michael

We were now in the car once again, this time without Skye. I hadn't known she'd be leaving so soon. "Harry why the hell would you do that?" Amber was still screaming at him, the whole car ride. She'd fallen asleep crying about two hours into the car ride.

I couldn't even talk to him, not even look at him. He sold her. He fucking sold her. For drugs. "I had to do it before she pulled you in too deep man." He said after about an hour of silence. "I don't know what you mean."

I lied. I knew what he meant. I just wasn't ready to admit it to myself yet. "Come on man. Everyone knows you're in love with her. It's painfully obvious how much you care for her. I had to do it before you were pulled in too deep and started to not be able to live without her.

You have to deal with being without her for a couple years. She'll be back to us in no time." Harry said, it sounded as if he were trying to reassure himself. "It's too late." I mumbled. Harry nodded and said, "I know. I'm glad she isn't a virgin. Malik's into the skin trade."

He sighed. I looked at him and said, "Since she'll be gone for a while I might as well tell you. One of our friends raped her. She won't tell me who because she doesn't want us to go to jail."

{edited}