t-h-r-e-e

skye

''See you after Spring Break.'' My professor said. The class cleared, Amber already talking about what we were doing for Spring Break.

"I was thinking we could go to the beach with Harry and his friends. He told me I could bring like two people so I was thinking I could bring you and Lulu."

She rambled not giving me a space to answer. It was normal though so I didn't mind. "We need to get a piercing too.

So come on." I rolled my eyes, since I already had piercings, I just didn't wear my rings. "Amber, have you forgot Skye already has her belly button pierced?"

I heard Lulu laugh. I silently thanked her. "Oh, duh." Amber said typing away on her phone, probably telling Harry what we're doing so he could meet her there, as always.

I thought it was cute, even if they're not dating, they are dating. It confused Harry so much he had to talk to me about, which I never told him anything because he's a big boy. "Are you listening?" I heard and looked over at Amber who was now sitting on the bench like ten feet away.

I shrugged and said, "I don't know, am I?" She glared at me and I said, "You love me. But I know what's going on. You guys are going to get piercings and I'm going for moral support and to get a new belly button ring."

+++

In the tattoo shop, when Lulu was getting her nose and belly button pierced, I was walking around looking for a new ring.

I've found only one that I liked, Yin & Yang. It was pretty. "You should get it." I heard Amber say from next to Lulu who was watching the man clean her belly button.

"I will." I said picking it up from the display case, this one was a fake for show, it was plastic. I went to the lady at the counter and asked her if I could have one.

She smiled and said, "That'll be 25 even." I gave her my card.

+++

I drove to our dorm after dropping Lulu off until later when it was time to head to the beach.

"Ugh my button hurts." Amber complained when she moved as we walked to the door of our building.

"Yeah, it'll be that way for a week or two, if you keep it clean and not forget to take care of it." I told her holding the door open.

We talked about all the cute guys that will be at the beach over break as we walked up to our room. After we packed our stuff, for five days to be specific, we sat around; well I did while Amber ran around trying to get everything perfect.

"Calm down, damn." I told her when we were driving to Niall and Liam's place later that day. "I am calm, we're spending the night at Niall and Liam's place tonight and we leave super early, probably around four or five,

so we get there around eleven so we've got time to pick rooms, unpack, and then go to the beach by twelve."

She went into more detail with Lulu, who was willing to pay attention. After the thirty minute drive to Niall and Liam's house we were putting our stuff in Harry's car,

despite my car being able to fit all the luggage in it. "Babe!" I heard a scream when I walked inside last.

Then arms were around me. "Hey Ashton." I laughed as i hugged him back. He giggled and honestly it was the cutest thing ever.

"Luke have you met my new friend?" Ashton asked grabbing my and walking into the living room, where four uninvited people sat.

''It's you again.'' Luke laughed, his hair now light blue. ''It's you again.'' I copied in a less excited tone. ''Princess.

Nice to see you.'' Michael said from his seat on the love seat with a beer in his hand. I don't know he keeps calling me that, he knows my name. "Yeah good to see you too.'' I said feeling an oncoming flush in my cheeks so I turned to Liam.

''Where am I sleeping tonight? I'm gonna go ahead and turn in.'' He shrugged and asked the group, ''Who wants to share a room with Skye?''

Harry and Amber were no where to be seen so all that was left was Liam, Niall, Lulu, Calum, Luke, the unknown girl, and Michael.

"Well I'm sharing a room with Calum." The girl beside Calum smiled at me, as if it bothered me, which it didn't. Her voice was annoying though. I could've sworn I saw Calum roll his eyes. "Alright, Calum, you know where your room is."

Liam said pointing his thumb in the direction of the stairs. He nodded, but didn't make any motion to move.

"Luke I'll share with you." Lulu smiled. She basically made me choose between Niall and Michael. "You can share with me, Skye,

since Michael doesn't like to sha-" Niall was cut off by Michael saying, "She can stay with me. Mine has two beds, yours doesn't." Michael stood quickly, almost as a reflex. He didn't seem to notice he did it. "Why does it matter to you, Clifford?"

Luke asked smirking. Michael glared at him and said, "Maybe she doesn't want to share a bed." I winked at Niall and said,

"And what if I do?" Michael looked back at me and said, "You blush when someone touches your hand, I can't imagine you could handle sharing a bed.

You're sharing a room with me. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs, there would probably be a bruise there tomorrow, because he was holding me quite tightly. Luke raised his eyebrows and I heard him say to Niall,

"What's his problem?" I didn't hear the answer because I was being pulled up the stairs. As soon as the door shut behind me I heard him say,

"You can sleep on my bed, this one covered in, I don't even know what. I'll sleep on the floor." He said as he shuffled around, picking up things. "It's a king size bed, you can sleep at one end and I'll sleep at the other. I can handle sharing a bed, for your information, but I swear if you kick me in the face,

I'll kill you." I added. I decided to be brave, just to prove him wrong and strip. I set out my pajamas on his bed and slipped my shirt over my head, thankful I wore a cute bra and panties set today. Then I shuffled out of my skinny jeans.

I pulled on the tight spandex shorts I wear for pajamas, and the crop top I wear. "Holy shit." I heard when I bent over to put my dirty clothes in my bag. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and looked at him.

"What?" He was looking at my body. I put my hands on my hips and said, "My eyes are up here." He smirked and said, "I know." I threw a pillow at him, he caught it and went to the other side of the bed and placed it on the opposite end.

"Keep your hands to yourself." I warned turning off the light and getting in the bed. "Whatever you say, Princess." Michael said the smirk evident in his voice.

Let's say when I was woke by Ashton, I was spooning with Michael.

{edited}