b-l-u-r-b

''Come on you'll have an amazing time!'' My best friend, Amber said to me as we sat in our dorm on Friday night. She was trying to get me to go to a party with her. ''You said that last time and I ended up walking home.'' I raised an eyebrow. She laughed and said, ''You can drive. If you want to leave you can, we both know Harry isn't going to let me go home tonight.'' She gushed about her boyfriend, or a friend that she wants to be with, but doesn't date.

I finally gave in. I got dressed in a short black dress with silver rhinestones around the sweetheart bust, and it was strapless. Amber gave me her silver platform heels to go with it. I straightened my copper colored hair and parted it in a fringe look. Amber's dress was similar to mine but dark blue and black with cutouts down the back, leaving no imagination to her body. She wore black pumps and an anklet. ''Don't you look party worthy?'' I laughed as she straightened her dark red hair.

''Thanks, you're looking good too. I like that dress.'' She smiled and grabbed her clutch. We walked down the stairs in our building and into the parking lot. No one would even dare think to mess with us, because Harry has made it clear that anyone who touches Amber will regret it, and since he likes me, as a friend, he made the same statement. She may not notice the way guys look at her, but I do and I glare.

Not wanting anyone to die because they looked where they should've have. That and I'm supposed to protect my best friend. I drove to where ever she told me to turn. I pulled in front of a huge farm house. My mother's house had looked the same way.

It has four floors, only two visible from the front of the house. It was made of dark wood and it had a wrap around porch, cluttered with collage kids and probably a couple High School kids. Dark green shutters surrounded every single window. Loud music, specifically Neon Lights by Demi Lovato, could be heard from outside. ''Whose place is this?'' I asked shutting my Range Rover off and getting out, making sure I locked my doors.

''It's Niall Horan's.'' She smiled; her teeth could be seen in the moonlight. ''Wow. Is it his parents?'' I asked as we walked the couple hundred feet to the house. ''No, its Niall's and Liam's house. They share it, Harry stays here sometimes when his parents come into town, to avoid them.'' She added when I looked at her in confusion.

I knew Harry and his parents didn't get along so I didn't question it any further. ''It's lovely.'' I gushed as we walked up the steps. ''Amber! There you are! And whose this cutie?'' A boy with light brown-blond curly hair asked her with a hug. He had some tattoos, so he must be one of Harry's friends.

Amber laughed and said, ''Ashton meet, Skye. Skye this is Ashton Irwin.'' The boy smiled at me and hugged me. I, being the polite person I am hugged him back. He smelled like cherries and cigarettes. ''Let's go get a drink, yeah.'' Ashton smiled and took my hand, me grabbing Amber's hand so I wouldn't lose her until I saw Harry.

We went into the kitchen and I made a Screwdriver for me and a Sex-on-the-Beach for Amber. ''Thank you.'' She gushed. We walked around, looking for Harry, so I could leave. I was looking around when my eyes caught his. Not the green ones I was looking for, but my gaze was on a pair of very attractive pale green eyes.

''Skye, what are you looking at? Oh never mind I see Harry. I'll see you tomorrow.'' She said her eyes lightening as she made her way to Harry. I waved at Harry, who raised his glass to me. I smiled and looked around to find the beautiful eyes.

{edited}