n-i-n-e

skye

"I love you so much." Michael said to me as we walked along the beach, hand in hand. "I love you too." I said looking at him.

"You know, after all this time, I still can't believe it was me who got to keep you. Out of all those guys, you choose me." He said to me, not looking at me, but at the ocean.

"What do you mean by 'all those guys'?" I asked him. I was confused and didn't know what he was talking about.

"You know all those guys you were ... forced to be with." He said his voice hardening as he spoke. What?

I shot up in the bed. My forehead plastered with sweat. "Are you okay?" I heard a soft voice.

I looked over at the boy sitting up in his bed as well. I'd been here about two months. We're pretty well taken care of, except the locked-in-the-room thing. Mr. Malik gets me any food I crave. A week ago I figured out I was pregnant.

It was his. The only person I've had sexual experience with, good or bad, experience all the same. I received over 50 calls from Harry. I've told Mr. Malik to tell Harry I hated him.

And he did.

As for Michael I've asked Mr. Malik to not tell me if he's called. Louis and I became good friends, as well as with the new girl Lola.

She's pretty nice, though she looked very familiar. I just couldn't point out where I knew her from. She was one of the ones who stayed for a while and left, but always came back.

"I just had a nightmare. I'm okay." I said to the boy who was still waiting for an answer. He nodded and said,

"Are you hungry? I could ask Daddy for something?" He suggested. Mr. Malik was Louis' Daddy in the bedroom so he had to call him Daddy.

"No I'm okay, Lou. Just go back to bed." He gave me a strange look and said,

"Okay. Goodnight." I nodded and lay back down.

+++

"You have a visitor, Miss Gray." I woke up to. I opened my eyes to see him. I sat up and pushed myself away from him as far as I could.

I glared at him. "What do you want?" I asked him. I didn't wanna see him again, let alone speak to him.

He looked different than when I last saw him. His hair was now blonde and he was wearing black skinny jeans, black converses, and a black t shirt.

It was a good 100° outside so I wasn't aware of why he was wearing that, but that wasn't the point. After looking at me for. Good five minutes he still hasn't said anything.

"Come to finish the job? Or to take my baby too? That's what you're good at isn't it? Taking things that don't belong to you."

I said calmly. "Baby? You have a baby? Or you're going to have a baby?" He finally answered, he sounded different.

"Whichever one it doesn't concern you." I answered coldly. He sighed and said, "I know you can't forgive me for what I did,

but I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I hurt you I'm ways I promised someone special to me that I wouldn't ever hurt a person.

I'm sorry. I know you're scared of me, you have every right to be, but can you at least look at me so I know you heard it when I said I was sorry.

If you ever come back, I don't know if I'll still be here, take care of Michael. He's a good person, he's an asshole, but he's a good person and I love him like my brother. Goodbye, Skye."

He said as he looked at me and walked out of the room. I sat there after he left and cried.

I don't know what for, but I cried. "Are you okay?" I heard Lola ask. I nodded and said, "Yeah, I'm okay.

Some of my ghosts keep coming back." I laughed a little as I wiped my eyes. "For a second I thought he was here for me."

She said with a small smile. I looked at her confused. "I thought you knew." She said her eyebrows furrowing.

But, as I looked at her, I realized it. Her eyes were the same of blue as his, the blonde hair, the tallness, her lack of weight gain.

They're twins.

Michael

"I'm gonna fucking kill him." Harry growled as he paced the floor, waiting for him to get back from wherever his stupid ass went.

Harry's words were my thoughts. I had found out who did it, obviously, and everyone was pissed.

Even fucking Ashton who cried because he stepped on a bug on accident. He was cursing like a sailor somewhere upstairs.

"Harry, how do you know it wasn't Michael who did it?" I heard someone ask, Cassie.

I stood up, not even realizing I moved until Calum had his arms around my body. "Calm down, Mikey. Shh. Just calm down."

He was whispering in my ear. Cassie looked stunned but recovered quickly, "See what I mean? He clearly has anger issues."

Amber rolled her eyes and stood. "You listen here, Bitch. I don't know who you think you are, but you better go on somewhere because I'm getting tired of your shit.

Just because you're Cal's booty call doesn't mean shit to me, I'll kick your ass if I have to. You pretending to care about MY best friend and acting as if you know her at all, is making me want to bash your face against the wall.

No one cares about you around here, so go back to whatever hole you crawled out of, because my family and I have better things to do that listen to your dumbass blonde bimbo mouth."

Her face was red in anger by the time she was finished talking. Cassie looked at Calum, who wasn't even looking at her,

"Calum? Are you just going to let her talk to me like that?" Suddenly he laughed, "I told you, Cassie,

we're nothing but fuck buddies, she can speak to you whoever she'd like. She's right, go on somewhere people want you."

Then he went upstairs. "Damn, Amber. I didn't know you had that in you." Harry laughed, like an actual laugh, something I hadn't heard from him in years. Amber's face was still red but I don't think it was from anger this time.

The door opened and then the happy mood shifted to a hostile one. Luke was here now, but I really doubt he'll live through today, because the second the door shut he was slammed against it.

Surprisingly, it wasn't Harry or I who did it. But Ashton.

{edited}