"Good luck! You got this. If not, the ice cream and wine are on me." Samantha giggles.

You finally head out of your apartment and down to the parking lot.

You continue to repeat "I got this" all the way from your car and to the BAU. "Fuck, I don't think I've been this nervous in my life." You say as you pull into the parking lot. You look up to the building and sigh loudly to try and soothe your nerves.

You finally muster up the courage to turn off your car and head up into the BAU.

As you walk in, you are greeted with a ton of people bustling around and dispersing in all different directions. You head up to the desk.

"Hi, I don't uh, have a badge. But I'm heading up the BAU to interview with Agent Aaron Hotchner?"

"Full first and last name." The desk attendant says without looking up to see you.

"Uh, Y/N Y/L/N"

"O-kay. Go straight to the elevators and head to floor 6. It'll take ya straight to the BAU." She hands you a visitor badge.

You thank her and start on your way. Also, you quickly clip the badge on your shirt. As you approach the elevators, you see them closing and yell, "Hold it please!" You see a hand stick out to stop it and let you in.

"Thank you." You say.

"What floor?" They ask.

"Uhh, 6th. BAU."

"Oh. I'm going to the 7th."

"Hmm." You say, and ignore them the rest of the way up.

As the elevator stops and slowly opens the door, you thank the person again for stopping the elevator for you. You step out and take in your surroundings. Not as many people as before are walking around, but you see plenty of people sitting at desks ahead of you. You finally begin to walk towards the doors.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Oh my god! Is there a new girl?" Penelope squeals.

"There's no way, we have a full team! Why would Hotch hire another?" Emily responds.

"Well, there's definitely someone he's interviewing. Look." JJ points. They all turn to you, and see you nervously walk in.

"Oh, she's nervous." Morgan taunts.

"Stop it!" Emily defends. "I was nervous too when I first came in. I'm sure we all were. I'm going to go talk to her."

"Damn, too bad pretty boy is late. She strikes me as his type." Morgan says to everyone.

"You don't know that." JJ responds.

"I'm telling you, they will hit it off whenever Reid shows up. I trust my gut." Morgan gloats.

"I second my chocolate thunder. She seems like Reid's type." Garcia agrees with Derek.

Emily finally walks up to you. "Hey, are you here to see Hotch?"

"Oh my god. Thank you. I was just about to walk up to you guys and ask."