"Shit, he is still here. We need backup, immediately." one of the men sneered down at Jae, "Where's the pretty wolf, lovely? It's obvious you're covering for him. We're just trying to get you back-"

"Go to hell, I'm not going back to my father." Jae spat out, as she tried to struggle out of the man's grasp, to no avail. Yoongi had never heard her use that tone before and he liked it.

It seems that Jae had been right. They knew who she was, and they were only looking for Joon. The last thing they are expecting right now is a black panther to appear. What would they think then if he showed himself? Would they think he was a part of it too? He was waiting for them to separate from each other, even slightly, so he could pounce on one of them, and take the other out. But he didn't have that luxury, as he watched in panic as they started to drag Jae away. "Boss said she's a priority. I want that reward money so bad man. Let's get out of here."

"Agreed."

"Let me go or I swear you'll regret it." Jae said, and I could still hear her heart beating a million miles per minute still. "Please, wolfy doesn't care about you. He's a filthy hybrid, they only care about themselves."

Oh yeah?

I emitted a low growl from my throat, letting them know they weren't alone. They froze, Jae along with them. "That...doesn't sound like a wolf, sir." One of them said, looking up.

Ding ding, we have a winner.

I took the element of surprise to my advantage and pounced on the man that wasn't holding Jae, and I bit into his arm. He was screaming bloody murder, and I made sure to make it quick, as I heard Jae screaming, telling me to watch out. The guard that was holding Jae had one arm wrapped around her neck, almost choking her, and the other was aiming a gun at me.

Once I had dodged all of his shots, I snarled at him. Jae was struggling to breathe now, I could hear her fast heartbeat starting to slow, and she was scratching his arm, but he wouldn't budge. His beady eyes were only on me. I noticed he had a red glass eye, which looked unnerving to say the least.

"You can growl at me all you want, but you won't attack. You care about her?" he asked, tightening his grip. She started gasping for air. I hissed at him, showing him all of my blood-soaked teeth. My blood was boiling. I was going to kill him.

"Oh ho...testy are we...Are you in kahoots with that wolf that took her? I could snap her pretty neck if I wanted to. She's so fragile you know? If she didn't have a hefty price on her head I would have done that first. Oh shut it, Kim, you'll be fine." he said to the guy wailing about his arm on the floor. This heartless bastard. That was his comrade and he doesn't even care that he's in pain.

"We called for backup, you beast, so if I were you, I'd leave. She isn't worth it. She's just a spoiled brat who's too far away from home." He said, smelling her hair. I had about had enough. I just needed an opening. Just one. Just one and I wring his neck. If it was night time he would be dead by now. I do better at night.

I felt Jae looking at me, and I spared her a glance with my big eyes. She looked at me, right in my eyes, and suddenly everything made sense. It was like something in my mind clicked. I crouched low, preparing to pounce. That's when he aimed his gun at me, finger on the trigger. Jae let out a piercing scream and started kicking and screaming with all of her might. Needless to say, he was not expecting that. It threw him off balance which caused him to shoot his gun wildly.

As soon as I knew she was out of my way, I sunk my teeth into his shoulder. He yelled in pain, and I realized I had made a mistake. I hadn't gone for his neck or his head, and he hit my head with the magazine part of his gun. It hurt like hell, but I didn't let go. I kept writhing him around, and eventually, I tore the flesh open, knowing it would deter him. It did, and he gasped in pain.