Sea

After endless walking and talking, the sun started to set again. Jae felt like she was going to pass out, but she didn't want to let it show. Tae kept checking on her in subtle ways, but of course she noticed. Even though she felt a little dizzy after a while, she was actually doing much better than last time. With Tae holding her hand, it gave her newfound energy. Namjoon eventually stopped again, calling everyone to a meeting of sorts.

    "I think we're a little over halfway there now, if not more. We're making good progress, which is putting my mind a little at ease." Jae could tell. She wasn't sure what he was worried about before, but he looked better, less pale. "Question," Hobi piped up. "Where are we sleeping tonight?" Namjoon blinked a couple of times. "I...hadn't thought about that yet Hobes. Um..."

    Yoongi crossed his arms. "It's not like we can just go get a hotel or something. What if they're looking for us there? Not to mention they would never let us check in by ourselves." he said, glancing at Jae. The silence between everyone gave her a chance to speak.

    "I'm okay with whatever you guys think is best. I don't need much..." she said it more timidly than she intended. Jin looked like he was thinking, then he spoke before anyone else could, "What if there's a motel nearby? They don't usually discriminate from what I've heard and while they're not the most ideal, it would at least give us a few beds. Just a thought."

    "I don't know, they have cctv." Namjoon said, crossing his own arms.. Even if we hid our ears, it would be a little suspicious if eight people suddenly came and asked for a room. That just doesn't happen."

    "Well, if you think about it, they're only looking for you and me. They don't know about everyone else right?" Jae asked, "They only saw you carrying me off. They're only after you." Jae couldn't believe she didn't realize this sooner.

    Namjoon thought for a moment. "I suppose you're right about that...hm. I guess if...we stay off the footage, somehow it should be okay. If we do this though, we need to be cautious. Everyone here knows what the HHA are capable of."

    After that, almost everyone was in agreement with the plan, and searched for the nearest motel. Jae was horrible at keeping track of time but after a while they finally found one. The neon sign that read "One Seoul" was flickering rapidly. It looked run down and dirty, but she didn't care as long as they were together. She only needed them to feel safe.

    "Okay so who's going to go get it?" Namjoon asked. "It can't be me or Jae, you know, just in case. Otherwise, I would." Tae moved next to me, "I'll do it. Give me the card." he said, reaching out his hand. He seemed determined, and no one objected to it, although Yoongi looked worried. "Come get us when it's done." Tae took the card, and Yoongi looked like he wanted to say something.

    As Tae was walking away, Jae could see him lifting the hood part of his hoodie on his head, and flattening his ears so they didn't poke through as much. From the back, it just looked like part of his hair. She hoped everything would go smoothly. She looked at the other six hybrids, and she could tell everyone was on their toes. "Now we wait." Namjoon said, breaking the silence. Now we wait.

Taehyung's P.O.V

    I adjusted my hoodie on my head again. I wish I had a hat instead. It was easier to hide my ears that way, but this would have to do. I should tell Namjoon we should invest in some when I get back.

    As I approached the motel, I tried to look for any kind of office, as well as seeing where the possible cctv cameras were. I clutched the card in my hand from my nerves. This has to go well. It has to. It'll be fine. For some reason, when I looked at my hand holding the black card, I remembered the sweet feeling in my chest when I was holding Jae's hand. Right now, I wish I could hold it again.