19- Hm, this should be fun

Rome's P.O.V

It's humorous. I'm walking around in a big fancy academy just trying to find someone, it's cliché. Heh. Maybe I'll find an 'abounded' music room with a host club. I don't think I have any more time to look for Meari though... Maybe she already went to class?

"The bell rung 15 minutes ago! You should be in class!"

I know that voice from anywhere. "Sayaka! Darling~~" I said as I turned around. Sayaka's face paled as she stared directly into my eyes. Ha. Kinky.  "Rome! Well I um- Well erm.."
I walked towards her as she took a step back.

Wait.. where's her house pet tag? "Sayaka where's your house pet tag?" She softened her eyes and a little smile tugged at her lips. "The student council paid my dept for me! Wasn't that kind of her?"   

Are you fucking kidding me? I didn't get any money. "Is she busy right now? The student council president I mean ." Sayaka instantly gave me a look that could kill a professionally trained assassin.

"Why do you need to know Rome?" To get my money. "To talk to her about the position she offered me." The girl with dark violet hair looked a bit surprised. "She's not busy at the moment." Mmk cool I'll skip History and go talk to her. I walked towards a hallway hoping im going in the right direction.

Kirari's P.O.V

"Ms. President!" Hm? What is Sayaka doing here, she usually monitors the hallways when classes start. "Sayaka is everything ok?"  "Rome went the wrong way, but she's coming to talk to you." I guess it was a good call making popcorn.

"Well why is she coming to talk to me Sayaka?" She faintly blushed when I used her first name. "She said something about talking with you and the student council position you offered her." Hm, this should be fun.

END OF CHAPTER
♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

Cut scenes!!:

Rome: fuck you

Sayaka: WhAt DiD yOu SaY tO me?
《《《《《《《《《☆☆》》》》》》》

Rome: Hm? I don't remember this room being here...

    * Opens the strange door and rose petals come flying out.

Rome: Fuck this shit

*slamms door*
▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤

Have a great day/ evening / night !!!