18- Heh, I'll bring popcorn

F L A S H B A C K

"Mother?"  The child approached her so called mother who was staring hard in the mirror. "I didn't want a child."  The woman with deep black hair and eye bags under her emerald green eyes said harshly.

"But your father insisted." Rome looked at her mother with a confused look on her face. "You're grown up now. Its time you make a life for yourself instead of leaching off of us."

Rome wasn't surprised she already knew something was going on, and it was most likely about her.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Rome bodly asked, she really was curious but... curiosity killed the cat. "I don't hate you dear. No... Infact, I LOATHE you." But satisfaction brought it back.

Suzui's P.O.V

'I originally thought that Rome was just like Yumeko. But there's something more darker about Rome. I don't think She gambles for the thrill, she gambles to Win.'  "DAMNT IT MEARI!"

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I suddenly saw Meari Saotome rush out of the girl's bathroom. She looked furious almost regretful. Rome then sprinted after Meari but tripped and landed on her face in the process. Oh my God is she ok?!  "Rome! Are you ok?!?" I rushed over to her and helped her up. "Yep. Justtttt peachy except I skinned my palms when falling." She showed me her hands- WHY IS THERE SO MUCH BLOOD.

Rome's P.O.V

"Meari?" She looked in the mirror and made eye contact with me. Woah, I think I just had deju vu... "Everything is so frustrating. I had a complex plan and You CAME ALONG AND RUINED IT." What the fuck is she talking about?

"Yumeko was supposed to be my key so I could become student council president. But you Ruined everything." Ermmmmm what do I don't in a situation like this. "I LOATHE you Rome.  

                       "Fuck you Meari." The blonde looked at me with a furious expression on her face. "Was your plan to really use Yumeko just to get what you want? If so then the devil has a special place for you in hell."

Meari looked shocked.  Ohh shit. "I didn't mean that Meari you just reminded me a lot of someone I used to know-"  "I don't know who you are Rome. But something is not right. I will find out."

And withthat she left the bathroom. Wait... I should apologize for what I said. "DAMN IT MEARI". I sprinted out of the restroom and fell flat on my face.

Owwwww I can feel my skinned palmsssss. "Rome! Are you ok?!" Suzui? "Yep. Justtttt peachy except I skinned my palms when falling." I looked at my hands and- Woah that's a lot of damage.

Kirari's POV

Something big is about to go down. I can feel it. Heh, I'll bring popcorn.

END OF CHAPTER

♧☆♧☆♧☆♧☆♧☆♧☆♧☆♧☆♧☆

                  Extra Cut scenes♡

Meari: YOU RUINED EVERYTHING

Rome: No shit Sherlock

Meari: Wha-
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Yumeko: I collect Manga! What about you guys?

Midari: Pictures of you and Rome

Itsuki: Human nails

Suzui: Action figures

Kirari: Money.

Rome: Real human teeth from the 60s

Yumeko: What😃 The😃 Fawk😃 Rome😃
《《《《《《《《《☆☆》》》》》》》

Not me writing this chapter at 1:43 am 🤚🤚