13- Yep. let's go guys.

Rome's P.O.V

HOW IS IT MONDAY ALREADY?!?! I groaned and made myself a cup of coffee. Itsuki said she'll pick me up today. I just want to sit in bed and watch The Office on Netflix. Buttt I guess we can't do what we want to do sometimes.

I still have to wear a white shirt and jeans. Why you ask? Because the new uniform my father sent me doesn't come in until tomorrow. I really don't know what I would do without him.

"Rome? I'm here!" Itsuki knocked and said at them same time. Damn I haven't even finished my coffee. I walked towards the door and unlocked it only to find none other Midari, Yumeko, and Itsuki. Jesus christ what are we, freakish girl scouts?

"Why is Midari and Yumeko here Itsuki? I thought it would of been just us." Itsuki was about to talk when Yumeko cut her off. "I saw Itsuki heading towards the downtown area and asked where she was going, when she said she was going to see you I WAS OVERJOYED WITH EMOTIONS!!!"

She blurted out- hUH? Is she hugging m- me? She has b- big ummm I can feel ermmm "LET'S GO SOMEWHERE AFTER SCHOOL ROME!!" Ugh I can just feel the blush on my face. "Hey let go of her Yumeko. You may be a godess but I want to talk to her too!!" Midari whined.

"Did you hear anything? Hm no? It must have been the wind." What happened between Yumeko and Midari? Like I could FEEL the frostbite between them.

Yumeko let go of me and Midari looked depressed. Probably because of that whole 'must have been the wind thing' "Are you ready to go Rome?" Itsuki asked me. I finished the last sip of my coffee and set it down. "Yep. Let's go guys."

END OF CHAPTER

Hi! Sorry that this chapter isn't one of my best. I've been having family problems and trying my best to keep up with school. But I promise I'll release a longer chapter soon!