4- A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Rome's P.O.V

"Would you care for a game with me?" I asked with a 'idocent' smile. Hm? Why is she looking at me as if I escaped from a mental institution? Have I done something wrong? No.... I don't think I did.

Right when I was about to ask if I did something, she responded. "Wait- What I- Uh wasn't exactly expecting that... Well Since you are a housepet I don't have anything to really lose." Heh. She's getting cocky just as I was expecting.

Yumeko's P.O.V

Heh... Hahah.....AHAHAHAHAHA  SHE IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!! I NEED TO GAMBLE WITH HER!

Sayaka's P.O.V

Did.... did I hear that right? Did she ask to gamble with me? WITH ME?!? OK calm down.... is this because of what happened this morning? Well, she is a house pet so..... I'll probably win the match. OH! WAIT UNTIL PRESIDENT HEARS THAT I WILL WIN!! She'll be so proud! Ok let's do this!!!

Rome's P.O.V

I'm sure a simple game of War will do! "Ok listen up morning ruiner, we will be playing war. Do you know how to play?" She shook her head yes and headed towards a lunch table. We sat down across from each other and I pulled out a pack of cards from my pocket.  "I'll give you a refresher on how to play Sayaka."

I looked around the people who started to crowd us. I need a dealer to shuffle the cards. My eyes landed on Yumeko, she gave me a closed eye smile and waved. Eh, better than nothing. "Yumeko? Would you mind if you shuffle the cards for me?" Yumeko walked towards me and I handed her the cards. I guess I should explain the rules.

"Each player turns up a card at the same time and the player with the higher card takes both cards and puts them, face down, on the bottom of his stack. However  If the cards are the same rank, it is War. Each player turns up one card face down and one card face up. The player with the higher cards takes both piles. Make sense?"

Sayaka nodded her head yes and Yumeko put the cards in the middle of the table, signaling to play the game.  Little does Sayaka know, I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing.

END OF CHAPTER

Hello!! I know I know, I left it on a cliff hanger. But next chapter will be longer! That's a promise!