11- Lets gamble.

F L A S H B A C K

"I'll send you 38k every week Rome. But for now I'll give 500kLet's not ask how I got the money my sweetheart ok?" Rome stared at her father tears at the corners of her eyes. She really did try hard to please her mother, but it wasn't enough.

"I-  Father... Please be safe for me.. ok?" They looked at each other for a brief moment before her father engulfed her into a warm hug. "Hey, don't cry bunny everything will work out." They let go of each other now they both had tears streaming down their cheeks. "C'mon Rome you need to board the plane."

E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K

Rome's P.O.V

She snapped her head and looked directly into my eyes. Ugh, I think she just looked into my soul right there. "BAHAHAHAHAH OHHHHHH I LIKE YOU ALREADY ROME!!!!"

I looked at Itsuki and she looked like she wanted to leave. Butttttttt I want to gamble and I can't leave her alone, Eh she'll have to deal with watching me gamble. "We haven't actually  introduced ourselves. My name is Rome, and yours is...?" The girl with the eyepatch smiled at me. "My name Is Midari Ikishima.... say would you know Yumeko Jabami?"

That's a weird question to ask right off the bat, but I guess she's a little weird too. "Yes, I've talked with her-"  "Jabami- Chan was hanging out with Rome all day!!" ARE YOU KIDDING ME ITSUKI????? Ok calm down Rome she didn't know any better. She's a squirrel for God's sake.

"REALLY?!?!? TELL ME EVERYTHING!! WHAT DID SHE SAY? WHAT DID SHE DO?!?" She was practically on top of me asking millions of questions about Yumeko. Like.... Jesus lets tone it down. "Okkkk Midari let's remember the word Personal space.... Ok?"

She eyed at me and backed down. Itsuki looked like she was forcing herself to have a good time and Midari looked like she had a trillion questions she wanted to ask.

I came here to gamble not to talk to girl to girl. "Well, Midari we're right next to the Rummy station... would you care for a game?" Itsuki froze up while Midari's eyes lit up with.... excitement "I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD ASK!!!" Heh. Good. "Well then take a seat."

Midari's P.O.V

She's... SHE'S JUST LIKE YUMEKO. I can see it in her eyes. I WANT TO GAMBLE WITH HER RIGHT NOW!!! HAHAHA I LOVE HER ALREADY!

Rome's P.O.V

I have no idea what she said in her head... but now she's looking at me funny. Anyways lets get on with it "I'm sure you know how to play Midari but im still going to say the rules, okie?" Midari nodded at me to continue.

"Now in Rummy,

The Dealer gives one card at a time face down, beginning with the player on the left. When two people play, each person gets 10 cards. When three or four people play, each receives seven cards.

When five or six play, each receives six cards. The remaining cards are placed face down on the table, forming the stock.

The top card of the stock is turned face up and becomes the upcard. It is placed next to the stock to start the discard pile.

When two people play, the winner of each hand deals the next. When more than two play, the deal passes to next the player on the left"  Midari looked at me focused on what I was saying.

"Now basically the objective of the game is, Each player tries to form matched sets consisting of groups of three or four of a kind, or sequences of three or more cards of the same suit. Got that?"

Midari nodded and looked at the dealer who started to shuffle the cards. "When one of us gets rid of all of our cards they would be the person who would win. Got it?" The Dealer started to give us 10 cards each. "Now Midari, lets gamble."

END OF CHAPTER