29- Losers

Rome's P.O.V

"Rome C'mon stop being a baby the water isn't that hot. Just put your hand in it." "That water is almost as hot as a fucking volcano Itsuki." It hasn't even been half an hour and the girl is driving me crazy. I think I would rather be at school then Itsuki becoming a nail freak.

'Ding Dong'

"That must be the pizza I ordered for us Rome!" I'm still surprised most places were open this late to be honest. "Itsuki! We have Rome's file! Do you want to read it with us?" Mary said,, Itsuki looked surprised and turned to me to see my reaction, naturally eveyone else in the doorway follows her direction.

I was kinda pissed. "How the fuck did you even get that thing?!?" They could of just asked me in person! I wouldn't have told them anything, but still! "Oh my! Rome why are you here alone with Itsuki?" The ravenette asked with a closed eye smile.

Why is Yumeko trying to change the damn subject? "Why did you break into the office to find my file?" Everything just went quiet after that. Fuck it, I'm out. "Look Itsuki I don't mind if you stay in my apartment, just lock up after you leave, ok?" The tension in there won't leave even if they all do.
"Um.. ok whatever you say Rome!" Itsuki said with a fake smile that masked her curiosity. Guess I'll just chill in the lobby.

Itsuki's P.O.V

I will admit, even after Rome left its still really akward. But I am just dieing to know more about Rome's backstory! "Can we read the file now Mary? Yumeko asked with the hint of her smile. "Yeah, let's go sit on the couch."

We all made our way to the coach and sat, trying to get into a comfortable position, knowing that we'll probably be here awhile. "What do you think we should look at first Mary-sama?" Ryota asked. "Hmm let's see how she got into this school." The blonde thoughtfully said as she flipped through thick pages, never seeming to end.

"Shit. Everything is blank!" Blank? But didn't they sneak into the office to get that? "B-blank?! That's not possible! We got that file ourselves!!" The boy asked quickly. If they took it and there's nothing in it, that means someone got to it first! I glanced at Yumeko to see her with almost a disappointed stare. Well that's great, but who would take it?

Midari's P.O.V

They should of been faster. Heh, losers.

END OF CHAPTER

♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧

Hey besties! Yeah I'm alive, if you're interested in cosplays check out my instagram @piss.drinker.cosplays But u don't have to.
Ok I'm kinda finding motion to write again so they'll probably be new chapters soon idk. K peace out homies
♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡
Cut scenes!:

Mary: kinda sus that the Kirari is interested in her

Kirari: nah man it's something else than that, dw.
☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇
Ryota: Woahhh I actually got to speak today

Yumemi: don't even

Runa: stfu

Kaede: We're doing the best we can Ryota

Ryota: woah sorry, touched a nerve there.
♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤
                     K bye.