35- end

TW: suicide. 

"Rome, I know we haven't talked in a while but you have to come home. You're father he's..."

Tears swelled up in the beautiful green eyes, as Rome started to weep while clutching onto her phone next to her ear. Her father was dead. The only person who ever cared about her, the only person who gave her a chance in this shitty world was now laying somewhere in a morgue. "I know you're quite upset about this my daughter, but I must make this clear. When you come home, you will not act like a disrespectful barbarian. You will start wearing all those nice clothes that I bought you, but most importantly, you will give up gambling. Do you understand me?" The woman's stern voice echoed on the phone while Rome managed to choke out a yes while sobbing. "Good. Buy your own flight, the funeral is in three days. I'll see you then, goodbye." Her mother hung up the phone, simply not caring about her daughter at all. 'This is it.' Rome thought. The foreign girl shrugged on her coat, trying not to fall to the ground in the process. She walked for ages, before stopping in front of a tall bridge. Rome dropped her cigarette in the water as she peered over the edge. As she was untying and taking off her shoes, she spoke out loud into the dark night sky, "I truly am sorry father. But I hope you understand, I lost motivation for everything, including some of my favorite hobbies. But this is better for everyone." Rome looked at the moon and smiled. She stepped over the rail, and was met with something she's always longed for, death. 'This is the end.' she thought before being faced with the deep sea. 'end.'

A/N: Yep, I half assed the ending. Sorry guys. I started this without thinking about an ending, and now I've lost interest in this fandom. My writing has expanded beyond this fanfic and honestly I don't want to write it anymore. Thank you for the support most have given me.