12- Exactly

Itsuki's P.O.V

I was starting to get squished when everyone started watching the gamble. I could tell that Midari um... was having... fun. While Rome kept a almost scary look on her face. I cannot explain  what emotions it was... but it was a look of someone who has a.... darker mind than others.

Rome's P.O.V

"500k Midari. I'll bet 500k ontop of the 1000,000 yen that you'll-"  "I'LL DO IT!!" I swear to God she needs to stop interrupting me-  "I DONE EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE BET IS I'LL DO IT!!"  I-   "HAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU ROME!!"   "Midari.. I need you to STOP. INTERRUPTING. ME. Got it?"

She immediately nodded her head yes then looked down at her cards. We both have three left and it was getting a little intense. Midari made a match with another card on the table. As I did the same. "Hey Rome, My godess?" Uhhh wait what did she say? I look up to see Midari with a smile on her face.

"If I win... can I hang out with you... snd maybe even GAMBLE AGAIN?!?!?!" Jesus Christ did she get dropped kicked as a baby? "Uhhh how about no." I said as I made another match with my second card. If I lose I'll lose all of my money. Butttttttt if I do win I get another 500k.

Heh if only she listened to the bet. If she looses she not only has to pay the sum of yen we agreed on gambling, but she also has to pay me $500,00!!! Midari looked at her cards and looked nervous for a second.

She only has two cards left... while I only have one. My favorite card of course, The Ace. She placed down her card next to the Three Of Clubs. Heh. Checkmate you crazy bitch.

I put my last card next to the other Ace on the table. "Rummy." I said when I placed it down. She only looked down and started.... laughing?...

"HahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. WOW YOU REALLY ARE LIKE YUMEKO!! NO WONDER WHY KIRARI WANTS YOU IN STUDENT COUNCIL!!!"  Jesus could she be any louder? "Yeah sure Midari, I need my newley earned money now Soooo please pay up."

No one's P.O.V

As Midari and Rome were bickering in the background a powerful woman was staring at them. "Hmm... interesting." The Girl with white hair said out loud. "What do you think of Rome?"

She asked turning her head to a girl with a mask. "She's quite peculiar." The woman with the braids smiled and turned to look at Rome once more. "Exactly."

END OF CHAPTER

Lmao I laughed for so long at that one  Michael Jackson photo, that I was starting to wheeze.