23- Let's gamble

F L A S H B A C K

"1 million dollars." Oh did I really lose that much?... "DAMN IT ROME!" AH! Oh my God that scared me. "Your father taught you better than this." The teacher looked disgusted at the teenager.

"But it was an honest mistake! And I didn't really mean to there was a lot of pressure-" "Do I look like I give a fuck? Your father Would be in debt because of you. But because I've been generous I'm paying it off. You have so much potential Rome, you just have to realize it."

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K

Rome's P.O.V

The Tarot cards of fate? I think my mother used to do tarot cards... "How do I play Kirari?" She flashed me a small smile before explaining the game. "This is a game of chance, are you familiar with tarot cards Rome?"

I frowned and shook my head no. "Well Miss Rome Tarot cards are acocisted with fortune telling or phycic powers." "Ah that's cool I guess." Just when the conversation dropped Sayaka came in and informed us that the room was ready. Me and Kirari walked into the room. Wow those are a lot of cards in a big circle.

"Rome I suggest you listen because I won't repeat myself twice. The game is played in 3 rounds using a deck of Tarot cards. The cards are placed face-down on a table and the game is played by flipping them up one by one. Cards are assigned a score equal to their number etc etc.

The World being XXI is assigned 21 points. This score is awarded only to one of the players, with the outcome being dependent on the score. Cards score depending on their position when flipped up, if they are facing upwards they award positive points, if they are reversed they award a negative score.

The sole exception to this rule is The Fool which serves as the game's 'Joker'. If The Fool is face up it is an instant-win for the score player, if reversed it is an instant loss.
Both scenarios happen regardless of any score. Got that? Good."

Wow that was a lot to take in. "Kirari, I'm honored to play this game with you so let's gamble."

END OF CHAPTER
☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎

Let's be honest, you didn't really read the instructions you just skipped over it :) But if you actually then than mwah I love you and I will protect you at all cost.
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

Midari I haven't been mentioned in a chapter for a while-

Me: Shhhhh

Midari: But-

Me: SHHHHHH
•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

Yumeko: Who wants a cookie?

Mary: Me!!

Yumeko: Oh these are store bought I'll make you dome fresh ones :)

Mary: You don't have to do that

Yumeko: I insist

Mary: Oh uhm ok then..
°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°