"You did wha-"

"Shhhh i'm not done. I'm sorry for going down to. Brit'nie house when I said I was going to mcdonalds and i'm sorry for even thinking about going to Asia's house when you was in the hospital and i'm sorry for even being the reason why you got put in the hospital." He looked at me.

"You called my grandma fa- you know what, nevermind cus ha ass is fat. Say though, when you threatened my mama ?" I asked.

"Oh. When you was having a playdate with god." He shrugged making me smack my lips. "When you got put in the hospital she came up to me and slapped my cheek off my face and I told her to get off me before I go off on her disrespectfully and then a few minutes later she said some else and I told her to stop talking to me foe I invite her to you and god's playdate. Nun serious." He shrugged like it was just normal.

"Xay why would you- when we get out we fighting cus you not finna threaten my mama like that's okay." I shrugged.

"Shhh listen to the music." He put his hand over my face.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Eventually we pulled up to a decent looking house.

"Where we at ?" I looked confused.

if he tryna kill me he can just say that.

"You finna meet my mama." He said making me choke on air.

"I thought yo mama was dea-"

"God mama." He glared at me. "My fault." I mumbled.

"Is she mean ? What if sheon like me. Pause, I want my one real quick cus you threatened my mama." I slapped him.

He got out the car and I did the same. I pushed him and he pushed me back making me swing on him.

He did the same and we was out there fighting like 2 niggas in the streets. The only advantage that he had was that I was shorter than him which pissed me off.

"Bitch." I jumped up and punched him then kicked him in his nuts and he pushed me making me fall.

"Stop fucking doing that." He mugged me and I laughed.

"Get the fuck up." He laughed helping me up and we got in the car to straighten our faces up.

"Can I get a kith ?" I puckered my lips and he pecked them multiple times and we got back out the car and went to the door.

mute mode activated.

"Xai Xai come open the door !!"

im smoking on zaza or whatever the fuck that song said.

"Bubba ?" I heard a tiny voice say making my heart melt.

imma get xay pregnant.

"Yeah it's me. Open the door." He said making me quickly hide behind him.

"Don't get scared now, you just beat my ass the fuck ?" Xay mumbled as the door opened.

"Bubbaaaa !!" A little girl hugged his calve muscle making me pout.