A day in his house

"Socha dono milenge aaj..
Aur yeh bhi socha tha, ki donon ko dekh ke aankh bhar jaayegi aaj...
Lekin, sirf asmaan ko dekha, aur chand ka intezaar abhi bhi jaari hai".....(no rhesha couple performance in starplus😔)...... Anyways, happy reading 😊.

It was early 6.00am and it was sunday. So, mishti was sleeping still...

Suddenly her phone rang and when she looked at the caller id, she kept her palm on her head murmuring, "oh God!.. aaj ka din tho sach me kharab hone wala hai..... Iss vicky mujhe subah subah kyu call kar raha hai?".

She picked the call, "ha bolo... ".

"Oh... Madam... Good morning... Tum abhi tak so rahe ho?", vicky said.

Mishti looked at the clock, "aaj sunday hai.. Aur abhi tho sirf che baje hai.. Tho jaldi jaag ke kya karna hai?.... Anyways, come to the point vicky".

Vicky rolled his eyes at mishti's not so interest in personal talks, "aaj hum meet kar rahe hai meri ghar me... Wo mehul uncle ke party related kuch discuss karna hai".

Mishti narrowed her brows thinking who is he to give orders to her, "excuse me... Why are you giving orders to me?....I don't like someone ordering me".

"Oh, London ki rajkumari, kya me aap se mil sakta hu aaj?", vicky said sarcastically.

"Ok... Lekin, tumhare ghar pe nahi", mishti got up from her bed and opened her cupboard to choose the dress.

"Aur kaha?... Aaj tho office bhi bandh hai.. Hmm... Ok.... Then let's meet at abir's place... He may help us in knowing likes and dislikes of mehul uncle know?", vicky suggested.

Mishti remembered yesterday's sorry of abir and a smile crept on her lips....and also she felt meeting at abir's place good, as she was missing aryan, "ok done.. I will be there at 8.00am... And ha, all the planning should be done today itself... The birthday is just 3 days away... ".

Vicky sighed, "I know... And bye".

Mishti dropped her phone on bed murmuring, "meri life se juda hua har male person rude kyu hota hai bagwan?... Pehle dad, ab Vicky... Aur tho aur uss ajeeb rajvansh ne bhi rudeness ka pitaara hai.. Ek min, he is not related in anyways to my life... Why am I even considering him?... Whatever, let's get ready now".

Mishti took bath and wore a simple one piece below knee length dress, with minimal make up and hairs left open.
Then she had breakfast at the hotel and took the cab to reach rajvansh sadan.

As it was Sunday, the rajvansh sadan was still sleeping, as there was no sound of kuhu's chatter patter, no giggles of aryan and no serious looks of abir rajvansh... Mishti slowly moved inside alone, as Vicky had not yet reached.

She then saw one figure sitting in the dining hall, with specks resting on his nose bridge, keenly involved in the newspaper... Mishti smiled looking at mehul rajvansh... She truly considers him as father figure and she likes him from her heart.

"Good morning uncle... ", mishti smiled at mehul...

Mehul raised his head in mishti's direction and smiled, "oh mishti.... Beta, good morning... Come and have a seat".

Mishti pulled a seat and sat, "Thanks uncle..... ".

"What will you take?... Coffee, tea... And breakfast? ", mehul asked with concern.

Mishti gave a heartful smile, "no thanks uncle... I had my coffee and breakfast back in the hotel".

Me : can I ask you something beta?.
M : yess uncle..
Me : tum hotel me kyu rehti ho?... Why don't you stay with your dad and family?.
This question made mishti drift into her own world thinking, "my family?... When my mother died, my family was destroyed... Though my step mom likes me, I still couldn't accept her as my mom, because of dad's partial behaviour towards me...... He is busy praising his own son... ".