Becoming friends

"Doosron ki baat sunne ke liye zyada patience chahiye...aaj kal logon me wo baat nahi hai..isilye itna tension rehta hai.... It's necessary to Learn to listen to others... If something good exists in them, borrow it... Otherwise go with your thoughts amd plans.... Buy, first we should learn to listen... Because a good listener is the one who can be a good leader"...happy reading😊.

Next morning, it was 7.30pm and mishti opened her eyes... As it was Sunday, both mishti and abir had taken off from virtual meetings...

When she tried to move, her hand were stuck... Her eyes travelled towards her hand... And her eyes widened immediately... Her hand was held by aru, using his both tiny hands and abir's hand was above that.... Mishti gulped and slowly pulled her hand away...

Then she looked at abir slowly... And her heart skipped a beat for abir, for the first time....His hairs were spread over his forehead and his face was close to aru's... They both looked like a father - son duo...

Mishti sighed and stepped towards her room, thinking, "yeh ajeeb rajvnash, sote waqt kuch zyada hi hot lag raha hai... What!!.. Hot?.. Mishti, Tu pagal ho gayi hai... Hmm.. Lekin, wo sach me hot and cut lag raha tha na... What the...".... She rolled her eyes and nodded her head sideways to get rid of his thoughts...

She took shower and wore a sweat pant and a t-shirt... She then reached the kitchen and she thought of cooking breakfast... She spoke to herself, "hmm... Kya banaau?... Upma?.. Nahi... Parantha?.. Mishti tujhe parantha banana kaha aati hai?... Hmm.. Phir?... Chod mishti, kitchen ko disaster banane se better hai kuch light banao... Hmm.. Sandwich bana leti hu".

Then she prepared sandwich and headed towards abir's room to wake up aryan... Without knocking the door, she opened it and scremed, "ayyo...".. Then she suddenly turned back...

Abir pulled the shirt from the wardrobe, "what the!!... Knock karke nahi aa sakti?...Mannerless people..".

Mishti became angry at his comment... In anger, she turned towards abir and stepped towards him speaking continuously, "mannerless and me?.... Accha?.. Uss din kaha gaya tha tumhara manners jab tum bina knock kiye kuhu ke room me aa gaya tha?.... Bada aaya mannerless bolne wala... Me tho yaha aru ko lene ke liye aayi thi.. Mujhe koyi shauk nahi tumhare room me aane ki"..
Abir stepped back as she stepped towards him...

Soon, abir was pinned to the wall and mishti was close to him, just few inches gap between them.... Their eyes met and both were lost in each other, as mishti lost her words.. His hazel eyes felt captivated... Her eyes were sending some emotions to abir. ...

Aru got up and saw how mishti and abir were standing close to each other and he smiled, "maamu, itna close hoke aise hi khade kyu ho?... Both of you hug.. Mom says that by hugging, the relations become stronger...we friends also hug".

Both abir and mishti shocked and due to embarrassment looked here and there... Abir started searching for something... And mishti started to fold the bedsheet....

Aru chukled, "maamu, what are you searching for?".

Abir looked at aryan, "hmm...Nothing"..
He came and picked aryan in his arms and kissed him, "aru.... You badmaash... From where did you learn these gyan?".

Mishti sighed, "aru, come baba... You need to get shower and then breakfast... It's already 8.30am....".

Abir then let aryan stand on his feet... And mishti held aryan wrist... Before leaving the room, mishti glanced at abir once and both couldn't face each other due to awkwardness...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After having breakfast, aru was watching cartoon, with mishti sitting beside him.... Abir was sitting on the couch and checking his mails... Mishti's eyes travelled to abir... She was staring at him, while her mind was revoiving around the morning incident where mishti was so close to abir.