Curious about her...

Zindagi me hum jeetenge ya haarenge, yeh tho baadh me aayegi...
Aaj kal tho sirf jeene ki yakeen chahiye, kyunki humaare health system sach me daraa rahi hai.... (Stay safe guys)...

Abir brought mishti home.. Kuhu and mehul were waiting in the Hall...

Kuhu ran to mishti and hugged her, "mishti, my dear sister.. Where were you?.. You know how much I was worried".

Mehul saw that mishti was not in a right state of mind to answer any questions, "kuhu, take mishti inside and change her dress... Otherwise, she may get cold... And also, give her something hot to drink... Baat baadme kar lena.. Go take her to your room"..

Kuhu held mishti across her shoulder, "Bro, please take aru to your room and mishti will sleep with me".

Abir nodded in ok, "you go.. I will come in a while".

Kuhu took mishti with her... Mehul looked at abir, "abir, kuch bura tho nahi hua na?".

Abir understood what mehul meant, "no dad... She was sitting alone in the park... Nothing bad had happened.. Don't worry..."..

Mehul pressed his forehead, "bin maa ki bacchi hai abir.. Pata nahi kya kuch face kar rahi hogi.. Uske paas apna kehne ke liye koyi bhi nahi hai abir... This sweet girl deserves a better family that what she has now...".

Abir felt sad listening to his father...
Mehul spoke, "you also go and change your dress... And then take aryan to your room".

Abir sighed, "good night dad... You also go and sleep.. It's late already".
Mehul : good night beta...

Abir went directly to his room and took a quick shower.. And then he came down to kitchen and made coffee for himself and mishti...

Here kuhu was observing how numb mishti has become... She failed to understand the reason... She asked few questions, for which there were no answers from mishti's side... So, kuhu changed mishti's clothes and made her sit on the bed without much pressuring mishti ...

By then, abir knocked the door... Kuhu opened it and saw that abir was holding a cup of coffee... Abir handed over the coffee to her and kuhu gave it to mishti.... Abir glanced at mishti and she just looked at him once... He took aryan in his arms and went out...

Kuhu followed him, "bro, mishti ko hua kya hai?".

Abir whispered, "pata nahi kuhu... Let her sleep now... We will see tomorrow... Good night".
Kuhu : good night bro...

Abir carried aryan with him to his room and placed him on the bed and he himself laid beside aryan, shuffling his hairs.... He drank the coffee in order to warm himself after getting drenched in the rain... After an hour, he switched off the light and tried to sleep.. But his eyes were just filled with the questions about mishti, for which he wanted to know the answers..

After tossing and turning for another hour, sleep took over his thoughts...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Maamu... Wake up na.. It's urgent", aryan pulled abir's bedsheet from his face...

Abir covered his face again with the bedsheet, "aru, sone dena... You also sleep".

Aryan pulled away the bedsheet again, "maamu, I can't sleep... Please get up na.. I need to use washroom".

Abir rubbed his eyes, "go and use na... What's the problem in that?".

"Maamu, washroom door isn't opening", aryan screamed..

Abir then remembered that the washroom door got stuck due to some problem.. He forgot to call the carpenter... He opened the door and aryan finished his urgency and came back to the bed... Abir looked at the clock and it was already 6.00am...