Some cozy moments

"Sapna sirf sapna hi reh jaayega, agar junoon nahi hai tho....
Junoon hai tho sapne ko hakeetkat me badalwaane se humhe koyi nahi rokh sakta"...happy reading😊.

It was evening 5.00pm and kuhu was getting ready... Mishti was making aryan wear suit...

Aru was playing with her hairs, "mishh, do you know one thing? ".

Mishti smiled, "how do I know aru unless you tell me?".

Aru face palmed, "oh yeah... You know what, maamu and I are going to be twinning in this dark blue suit today".

At the mention of abir, she made a wierd face and kuhu observed that and chuckled.  But, in order to keep aryan's smile intact, she spoke nicely, "that's great aru... Ok now.. You are done..".

Kuhu finished wearing saari and looked at aru, "Wah mera baccha kitna handsome lag raha hai... Haina mishti?".

Mishti bent down and placed a kiss on aryan's cheek, "yeah, my boy is looking really handsome".

Aryan giggled, "just like my maamu jaan right?".

Mishti rolled her eyes and said loudly, "he is handsome?... From which side?"... Then she bit her tongue, eyeing on kuhu and aryan... Kuhu chuckled, while Aryan made a pout....

Mishti gave a smile to Aryan and she knew that he didn't feel good, "aru, sorry... I agree, you are just handsome like... like your maamu... Happy?".

Aryan jumped in excitement, "yess... I will go to naanu, the birthday boy...".

Kuhu screamed from behind, "sambalke baccha...".

Aru said loudly, "yess mom... Don't worry".

Then kuhu looked at mishti with a teasing smile... Mishti looked up and sighed, "Now what?".

Kuhu came to mishti holding the white saari which she has bought for mishti, "so... My brother is handsome?".

"Kuhu, please don't start now.. I just agreed to Aryan only to keep him happy... So, please don't give me that teasing looks", mishti stared at her...

Kuhu nodded her head sideways, "okk... Now, let me make you wear saari".
M : yeah.. That's a good idea.. Otherwise, I will be late...

Here, abir ran inside the rajvansh sadan, as he was already late and he has just 45 minutes to get ready for the party... He has planned to take shower.. Suddenly something struck his mind, "oh wait... What am I going to wear?... I guess kuhu has chosen suit for me".... He stepped towards kuhu's room...

Inside the room, mishti wore blouse and the petticoat... Kuhu told mishti to hold one part of the saari as she was making pleats... Mishti was in blouse and pallu was in her hand... Suddenly the door opened... Mishti and kuhu looked in that direction in shock... And abir was also shocked and he stood like a statue...

Mishti screamed and turned to other side, "what the.... Don't you have any manners Mr. Rajvansh?".

He felt awkward and he just uttered, "sorry".

Mishti widened her eyes thinking, "Mr. Rajvansh and sorry?... Oh.. I guess today he is in good mood... Otherwise, he would have scolded us for not locking the door from inside...".

Kuhu went to him and started pushing him out, "bro, what's all this?.. Why can't you knock the door before entering?".

Abir came out and kuhu closed the door... Abir rubbed his forehead with his fingers in embarrassment... Though abir dated many girls, he never entered anyone's personal space or got intimate with anyone without their permission or not faced situation like this...
Kh : bro, ab kuch bologe?.. Why are you here at this time?.. And, wait... You are not yet ready for the party?.
A : kuhu, I just came from office... And I was about to take shower, but I remembered that my suit is with you... You only bought that right?.