He is soft by heart..

"Ek tha aasmaan, aur ek thi chaand... Chand ko aasman se alag karne ka saazish huyi thi kitni baar.... Lekin, unhe kya patha tha ki chand ka saans hi aasman se tha... Aur koyi apne  saans se alag hoke kaise jee sakta hai"... Happy reading 😊.

The week days travelled fast.. Then came the sunday... As sunday was a lazy day for aru, he was still sleeping even at 9.00am... Abir was also sleeping, as he slept late last night... But, mishti was busy in trying her hand in cooking...

She opened the YouTube and decided to cook fried rice...
She chopped the onions and kept everything ready before switching on the gas... After so many apprehensions about her own cooking skills, she prepared the fried rice... While untying the apron, she spoke to herself, "finally... Mishti, aaj pehli baar kuchh cook kiya hai tumne... Aroma tho bahut mast aa rahi hai.. Bass taste bhi acchi ho khanaji... Chalo, ab aru ko utaathe hai...".

Then she went to abir's room to wake up aryan... The door wasn't locked, as abir knew that mishti would come to take aryan... When mishti opened the door, she saw how aru was sleeping hugging abir's torso... Mishti smiled and started to adore them...

Then her phone notification brought her back out of her trance... She they went and sat on the bed and tried to pull aru towards her... But, aru moved more towards abir... Suddenly, abir's hand hugged aru, by which mishti's hand got stuck in between... She tried to pull her hand, thinking, "yeh ajeeb rajvansh, kumbhakaran jaise so raha hai... Aur iska haat itni baari hai...".

Then she pulled her hand with full force... This made abir to jerk and aru also got up... Immediately, mishti stood up... Abir opened his eyes, "what are you doing here?".

Mishti bent to wake up aru, "aru, get up baccha... It's almost 10 in the morning.... Uto baby".

Abir, then realised that it's late already, "mishti, tum mujhe utaaya kyu nahi?".

His question made her widen her eyes, "what!!... Me tumhari biwi nahi hu ki me tumhe utaao".

Abir frowned at her answer, "tumhari tabyat tho teek hai na?... I mean why are you behaving rude?".

Mishti shrugged off his question as she was confused, thinking, "maine rudely baat ki?.. What nonsense".

Then aru woke up... Mishti took him in her arms and walked few steps... Then stopped and turned back, "abir... Get freshen up and come... We will have breakfast"

Abir rolled his eyes, "breakfast?.. Ab wo bhi mujhe hi banaana hai?... Oh god.... ".

Mishti chuckled at him, as he didn't know that she has prepared the breakfast....

Then abir bathed and wore a black t-shirt and a cream colour pant... And then he stepped towards the dining table... He saw that mishti was already feeding aru... And he was shocked to see the fried rice...

Abir asked with a shocking expressiom, "mishti, kaun banaya iss fried rice ko?.. Ek minute.. Koyi aur hai hi nahi ghar me tho bahar se hi mangaaya kya?".

Both aru and mishti chukcled, "maamu, mishh ne banaya hai... It's yummy.. Taste it na...".
Before abir could say anything, aru fed abir... After tasting the food, abir was surprised to see how tasty it was, "wow... It's really tasty... Mishti, itni din se tum jhoot bol rahi thi ki tumhe khana banaana nahi aata".

Mishti rolled her eyes, "no... Why would I lie?... The YouTube app you suggested helped me in preparing the food... By God's grace, acchhi aayi hai...".

Abir sat on the dining chair, next to aru, "thank god..kal se mujhe khana nahi banaana padega".

Aru chukled, "maamu jaan... Mom and naanu are coming back tomorrow".