Forgive me

"Hum kuch maange, aur wo mil jaaye...aise humesha nahi hotha...
Lekin, jo bhi milega, use aazmaana tho hum seekh chuke hai...
Kyunki zindagi ek book jaise hothi hai... Har ek panne pe kuch na kuch alag hi likha hoga"....happy reading😊.

After the dinner, abir and his father, mishti, vicky and their father sat in the abir's study room. And started speaking.

Mehul spoke, "mishti beta, aap bataiye ki subah aap kya keh rahi thi?".

Aakash aagarwal intervened, "Mehul, me, vicky aur mishti will sit and sort it out.. Chod na ab".

Mehul likes mishti and he genuinely wanted to help her, "Suno mehul, being your friend I want to help you in this... Let's here it to what mishti wants to say".

Aakash said, "ok.... ".

Mehul turned towards mishti, "Beta, aap bataiye".

Mishti smiled at how he shows concern towards her, "thanks uncle".

Mishti stood and looked at abir once and then started, "As I said in the morning, I am not against the majority share being given to Rajvansh group... But, since I have contribited majorly to my company, I defend my name to the post of CEO... So, I have prepared a new share division".

Vicky was fuming in anger stood from his seat, "What's the need for new share division, when dad has already said the equation?".

"But, I have a point to make Vicky.... Please sit", mishti said confidently.
Vicky sat without speaking further.

Abir was impressed by her boldness and her courage to speak clearly.

Mishti continued, "my calculation would be something like this - 51% rajvansh group, 25% mine and 24% Vicky's.... So, nobody between us can hold a major share.. Thus, both can influence the decision almost equally".

Vicky stood up, "But, then you will become the CEO... And I am against that".

Mishti looked at her father, "dad... This is my final decision... If you are ok with it, I will do my job... Otherwise, I am gonna resign from the company permanently".

Aakash never wanted this. Because he also know that it is only because of mishti, his company has progressed. So, he decided to build a subtle bond between his children, atleast for the sake of company, "Ok, you both will get a chance to add some points to your credentials of becoming the CEO... I have a test for both of you and based on that, we will decide further".

Mishti thought for a while, "ok dad... I am in.. ".

Vicky also agreed....
Mishti then asked, "what's the test dad?".

"Next week, my best friend mehul ka birthday hai and you both will be doing the arrangements... You both will divide the work by negotiation or in any way.. It's up to you guys.. ", aakash said with a small smile on his face. He loves his best friend so much and he had promised him of organising the birthday party this time.. So, he chose mishti and Vicky... Aakash also wanted to improve mishti's relationship with Vicky, as he wanted to avoid the tussle between them.

Mishti and vicky, both didn't wanted to work together. But, they have to... Otherwise, they will lose their stand... So, they agreed.... And they decided to meet tomorrow in the office to discuss about the programme...

After few minutes of meeting, aakash and vicky stood to leave... Mishti also thought that her father would drop her...

But, aakash asked mehul, "mehul, tumhari gaadi mishti ko hotel tak chod sakti hai kya?...wo actually na, mujhe aur vicky ko hospital jaana hai".