He called her 'mishti'?

"Log kehte hai ki khuda mandiron me basta hai...
Lekin, unhe kya pata ki khuda meri mohabbat me basta hai....." Happy reading😊.

Kuhu came back with Mr. Agnihotri.. She had been to airport to pick him, as he is the family friend and also a great friend of abir...

Mishti was looking at all the services, checking whether the guests are being looked after well.... Then she heard the huge thunder... She went near the window and could see the heavy rain and lightning... Her heart started to beat fast.. She thought, "meri dil kyu itna ajeeb sa feel kar rahi hai?.. Jaise kuch bhura honewala hai... Oh khanaji, ab kya bacha hai meri life me khone ke liye?.. But, still I am feeling anxious... Please make sure nothing bad happens".... And she was lost in looking at the rain...

It was 8.30pm and Mr. Agnihotri entered the rajvansh sadan... Abir ran and hugged him, "wow... Look who is here... Mr. Nishanth agnihotri....".

This loud words of abir brought mishti out of her trance... Her heart raced and she slowly looked in the direction of abir's voice.... Nishanth's back was facing mishti... She saw how happy was abir with that person.. But, she wanted to see that person... She bent sideways, but couldn't see that face....

Kuhu saw mishti standing there and came to mishti,
Kh : mishti, aaja... Come and meet our family friend..
Mishti was afraid of seeing that person as she thought her past would again resurface... But, kuhu dragged her....

When mishti stood in front of that person, she froze to the core... Only word which left her mouth was, "nishanth?".... Her past resurfaced completely in front of her eyes..

Nishanth was shocked to see mishti there, as he wasn't expecting her there.... But, he looked at her and his lips curved up into an evil smirk... He looked at her from top to bottom.. Mishti was getting angry, and wanted to snatch his eyes.... Her entire past in the mumbai three years ago made a revisit in front of her eyes.... She was lost in her own world...

Kuhu nudged abir to introduce mishti to nishanth...Abir spoke, "nishanth, meet Miss aggarwal.... She is our business partner".

Nishanth, with that evil smirk lingering on his face, extended his hands, "hello, miss aggarwal".

Kuhu poked mishti and this brought her out of her world... And mishti shook her hand with nishanth....Then nishanth hugged mishti, whispering, "nice to meet you mishti...and will meet you more often now onwards.."..... Mishti was taken a back by his words, thinking, "what does he mean?...why would he meet me more often now?".... Abir saw how sad was mishti and he didn't see any reason for that...

A : kuhu, take nishanth to dad...let him wish the birthday man...
N : yeah... Let's go kuhu..
Before leaving, nishanth gave a smile to mishti, which shocked her... She thought, "what just happened here?.. Why did I meet him again?... Khanaji, yeh sab kya hai?.. Isse meri mulaaqat phirse kyu hua?... I did pray for no unexpected things in Mumbai till I am here... But, you are giving me shocks... First, I encountered natasha and now, this man... Oh god, my life has become so complex... Uffo, I need to get away from here very soon, before something wrong I do".

Abir saw mishti who was still thinking something,
A : miss aggarwal...
Mishti straightened her back and spoke still looking somewhere else,
M : yes Mr. Rajvansh...

Abir moved a step ahead, "are.. Are you ok?".

Mishti was surprised to here these words from him.. She could feel the concern for her in his voice... She just wanted to take a corner and cry her heart out... But, she can't create a scene in front of all.... So, she just hummed... But, abir didn't buy her response and he thought, "she isn't well.. But what's bothering her?... Uffo whatever it may be, whay am I so concerned for her?...". He shrugged off and went to speak with nishanth, who was here after two years.. Nishanth went to London for a job two years back... Abir and nishanth were friends since childhood and also family friends... So, they are quite close to each other...