Characters

Hey guys, this is a story of two successive corporate business giants.

Abir Rajavansh :

Abir Rajvansh, an aspiring CEO of Rajvansh group of companies

Abir Rajvansh, an aspiring CEO of Rajvansh group of companies. As of now, he is heading the branch of Rajvansh group in mumbai. The main branch is also in Mumbai. He has worked so hard to become whatever he is today.. Though, his father heads the company as CEO, abir gained his position because of his work, starting from joining company as a normal worker to heading a branch. His only aim is to become the CEO of a company and expand it internationally. As he is the only son of his father, he could have easily inherited the power from his father, Mehul rajvansh. But, he never wanted someone to point at him saying 'his dad transferred his post to him just because he is his son'.... He always respected merit based selection and that's his one of the business principles.

His personal life starts and ends with his sister, kuhu rajvansh and her five year old son, aryan rajvansh... Abir's nephew cute aru.... They both stays with abir and his father... So, abir, his father, his sister and her son stays in rajvansh sadan.... Abir lost his mother few years back and that further widened the gulf between him and his father. His mother was the bridge between both, as abir and his father always end up arguing in every matter.... Since his mother left him, he has maintained some distance from his father, in terms of emotional connect.... They both speak only about business, if at all they had to speak.

His friend circle is small as he never smiles at someone and he don't trust anyone, except his best friend and his collegue kunal malhotra... Kunal has been with abir since their college days... Kunal works at abir's office as manager. He visits abir's place sometimes.

Abir is not a typical arrogant jerk.. But, he has been like this.. Strict, serious, and khadoos.... Many girls tried to woo him during his college days.. But, his only dream was to become gold medalist in MBA and he achieved that.... And now he only want to become CEO of his father's company.

He never was in love, as he never thought about it or it never happened to him. This opinion of him is because he has seen his topper friends end up becoming a normal employee, due to one wrong step in their life, that is the girls and love.... This made him to think that love means one's own destruction....So, he determined to never fall in love with anyone... But, he has dated many girls and now also, he can be a date for someone only for a day to a month and not more than that... ... He just spends his time with girls while having drink. He can't commit to anyone at any cost and he don't get intimate with anyone.This made him concentrate more on building his career.

Mishti Aggarwal :

Mishti aggarwal, a strong women with her priorities set right

Mishti aggarwal, a strong women with her priorities set right. She has given her sweat and blood to bring her rajkot branch to top among all the branches of her company. So, obviously she is expecting her dad to announce her as his successor. But, there is a big hurdle in that road and that is none other than her step brother vicky aggarwal. Her father is Akash aggarwal, who once owned the entire market.. But, today aggarwal enterprise is reeling under losses, except mishti headed rajkot branch.

Mishti left mumbai for rajkot three years ago, when she lost her mother... The other reason being her lost love... Her step mother, Roopa agarwal loves her.... Even though she likes her step mother, still she couldn't accept her as her mother... So, she calls her step mom as Roopa aunt.

In rajkot, mishti stays with her college friend ketki maheshwari. Ketki studied in Mumbai along with mishti, though she is from rajkot. Now, ketki also works in mishti's branch as a top employee.

Kunal malhotra : abir's friend and his colleague.

Ketki maheshwari : mishti's friend and colleague.

Vicky aggarwal : step brother of mishti....

Mehul Rajvansh : abir's father

Akash Aggarwal : mishti's father

Kuhu Rajvansh : abir's sister

Aryan Rajvansh(aru) : abir's nephew, kuhu's son.

Roopa Aggarwal : mishti's step mom.

Did you like our main leads?.....

So, let's get going guys.....

Please support the story through votes and comments, only if you like it. 😊😊