Abir, aru and Me only?

"Intezaar rahega tera...
Zamaane ki aakhri saans tak intezaar rahega tera...
Hum thakte nahi tumhare intezaar karte karte,
Kyunki humara pyaar thakta nahi tumse pyaar karte karte"... Happy reading😊.

Next morning, mishti got up late... It was 10.00pm when she got up... She spoke to herself, "oh god.. Me itni dher tak kaise so gayi?.. Sab tho breakfast table pe nashta kar liya hoga... Ab me kya karu?.. Bhuk bhi lag rahi hai".

Kuhu heard mishti's words while standing at the door... As kuhu and mishti shares same room, kuhu as usual woke up at 6.00am....

Kuhu came inside with breakfast in her hand, "don't worry mishti.. When kuhu is here, why fear?".

Mishti stepped out of her bed, "kuhu, sorry yaar.. Me kuch zyada hi so gayi?.. Tumne mujhe utaaya kyu nahi?".

Kuhu nodded her head sideways, "tum itna tensed kyu ho mishti... Relax... Yeh bhi tumhare hi ghar hai.. Tumhe kaise rehna hai rehlo... But try and come to breakfast table tomorrow at exact 8.30am... Dad just wants all of us to have at least breakfast together...".

Mishti took her clothes from the suitcase, "yeah.. Kal se me aajaungi... Thanks for the breakfast kuhu".

Kuhu started to make the bed, "thanks wanx chodo.. Ab nashta karke 11.30am tak office area pahuncho... Bro ka order hai".

Suddenly mishti remembered yesterday's happenings and a smile appeared on her face... Kuhu noticed this, but she decided to kept mum...

Then mishti took shower and had breakfast... And reached the office area...

She saw that abir was engrossed in typing something on the laptop, while mehul Rajvansh was talking over the phone with someone... Mishti smiled at mehul and took her place...

Abir raised his head to look at her, but he didn't smile... She thought, "lo... The rude arrogant khadoos Rajvansh is back... Lagta hai kal koyi inpe jaadhu kar liya tha.. Isiliye he was soft yesterday... Aaj dekho, ek smile tak nahi diya... Just let it go mishti, uska mood ka guarantee khud bagwaan nahi de sakte... Kaam pe lag jaa".

After 15min, mehul spoke, "mishti beta..".

Mishti shot up her head, "yess uncle...".

Mehul shifted his chashma up to keep it over his head, "iss mehta wala project is very important for both the ranjavsh and agarwal companies... Abir will be the project head form rajvansh's... What about aggarwal?.. I mean, who is heading?... You or vicky or your father aakash?".

Abir also looked at his father, "dad, if we have a young team, then it would be more interesting".

Mehul nodded his head in yes.. Mishti also agreed to abir's words, "uncle I will let you know in the evening, after talking to dad".

Mehul smiled, "ok beta.... You both carry on... It's my medicine time.. So, I have to leave".

Abir nodded his head in ok, while mishti said, "no worries uncle...".
Mehul left from there... Then mishti and abir got busy in their own works, as they both were studying their company's annual report...

It was 2.30pm and mishti looked at abir and thought, "ise bhuk nahi lag rahi hai?... I mean, I had breakfast later than him, but I am feeling hungry already... Hmm... I can't work, as rats are running inside my stomach".

Out of care, she asked, "abir, lunch?".

Abir answered without looking at her, "not now... May be after an hour".

Mishti pouted seeing his disinterest in speaking to her, "fine... You stay ajeeb like always... I am leaving for lunch".

Abir was puzzled at her words and he shrugged off... And continued to work...