° 35 °

"I'm going out now!" The black haired female yelled out as she was done putting on her sport shoes and exited her house. 

Kenta quickly went at the front door and waved at her. "Bye, big sis! Make sure to tell me about the game!"

Kazumi smiled and waved back before walking through her neighborhood. She adjust her bag on her shoulder and adore the scenery around her. 'This is it, huh?'

She took a deep breath before quickening her pace.

===========================

Two boys wearing their team's jacket were observing a board by the entrance. "Shiratorizawa will take the whole thing as usual." Said the brown haired male to his friend beside him.

"No, Aoba Johsai seems to be a threat this year. They're a cut above the rest now that Oikawa is a third-year. And I hear the Seijou first years are improving fast." Replied the tall guy.

"But can they win in a block with Date Tech? I'm glad we aren't in Block A." Said the first guy as he sighed in relief. Another boy from the other team heard them gossiping as he only hear them.

The tall guy then look at the bracket. "Let see, Block A has... Tori? Torino?"

"Don't you mean Karasuno?"

"Weren't they pretty good a few years back?"

"Yeah, maybe a few years ago. Now they earned themselves a totally lame nickname."

The other guy from the other team saw another team wearing all black was about to come closer to them. He look over to them and recognize somebody as they all went pass him.

"If I remember correctly, the fallen champs, the clipped crows." The short guy with brown hair continued to say as all of the Karasuno look at him with glares. The tall guy saw them and sweat dropped.

"Hey, be careful!"

But it was too late as Tanaka went in between them and glaring daggers at the brown haired male. "Can't fly? What's that again? Hmm?"

Daichi wanted him to continued but knowing their status now, he knew he should stop him. He grabbed onto his jacket and pull him towards him. "Come on, we're going. I'm sorry about that."

"U-uh, it's okay."

"Stop picking fights." Daichi lightly scolded him as he nodded. 

"Yes, sir."

The two boys watched them as they all went inside. "S-Scary." Suddenly, they saw three girls following behind them, chatting with each other.

"That banner thing really is a good job, Yoko. It made them all hyped up!"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, way better than my boring poem I come up with."

"You know that's not true, Kazumi."

The three girls laugh at each other as some boys got their attention to them. "T-They look cute."

"Yeah, especially that black hair with glasses."

"Really? That brunette looks cute too."

"You should talk to her."

Magically hearing them, Tanaka and Noya went to the girls and started to circling them. As if protecting them in every direction while glaring to whoever dares to come close. Kazumi sighed and gave her notebook to Kiyoko as she hit them on the head, stopping them from doing stupid things and dragged her two friends away.