° 26 °

"Kazumi! Are you sure you don't want to eat?" Kazumi's mother yelled out from the kitchen as Kazumi was tying her sport shoes.

She stood up and adjust her club jacket. "I'll stop by at Ukai's store for meatbuns." She replied as she saw Kenta running towards her with two boxes of strawberry milk.

"Big sis, you forgot something!" The little toodler said as he smiled brightly, giving out the milk.

Kazumi smiled back and took the milk while patting his hair. "Thank you, Kenta. I'll be going now, make sure you take breakfast!" She playfully glared at him as he saluted.

"Yes, ma'am!" Kazumi loved this side of him, knowing the fact her little brother likes soldiers and started to act like one most of the time. Even his pajamas are in soldier patterned. Kenta ran towards the living room and ran past her mother. She walked to her. "Do you have everything you needed?"

Kazumi had recently told her mother that she will be staying at a place where she and the whole team will stay for training. Her mother wanted to disagree since it involve boys, but when she mention her cousin, she was safe to go.

"Yeah, I got everything on the bag." Kazumi replied, patting her slightly big bag on her shoulders.

"Alright then. Be careful on your way!"

"I will!" She exclaimed before opening the door and closing it back, skipping to her house gate. As she walk through her neighborhood, she opened up her phone to see if anything interested happen. She look over her calendar on her phone.

"Four more days before our match between Nekoma." Kazumi look up to see a cat above a wall, looking back at her. She stopped by it and patted its head as it purred.

"Good cat."

=============

"So you're all here." Ukai voiced out as all of the members gathered close to him. Takeda was beside him while Kiyoko stood not far from the group. Miyuki and Kazumi stood beside each other on the other side.

"The practice match against Nekoma takes place in four days. There's no time, and you guys are full of weak spots." Ukai said, looking at all of the players. "There is only one thing to do in order for you slobs to win."

"Practice, practice and practice." Kazumi murmured out as Ukai yelled out the same thing she said. Miyuki almost laugh and nudged her shoulder.

"Keep retrieving that ball until you throw up!"

"Yes sir!"

"He's already thrown up."

Ukai told them to practice retrieving as soon as he was done speaking. Narita and Kennoshita helped out to bring a table for Ukai to spike towards one of the tables. Miyuki went to help Kiyoko bring in the balls. The coach spike some balls towards Yamaguchi first since he was the first to be called out. He had missed a lot, but manage to received it.

Kazumi saw Miyuki looking at Yamaguchi with her thinking face on as she picked up the balls. "What are you thinking, Miyu?"

"Eh? Oh, it's nothing. I was just looking at Yamaguchi and how his receives are." She replied before picking up the balls.

Kazumi nodded as the practice continued. Yamaguchi got to received the spikes five times before switching with the others. All of them pass the practice.

Ukai jumped down. "Okay. Next, spike practice!"

They all started to train passionately. Ukai liking their practice as he awed to the spikers taking the toss the setters gave.

The day went by in a flash as night time came. As the boys clean up, the managers went to the house they will be staying at earlier then them. They had decided to cook for them before they get there.

"Ahh this scent! My mouth is getting watery!" Miyuki squealed, wanting to taste the food Kazumi was making.

Kazumi look over to her before putting the spatula down and rub her hands with a towel. "You'll get to eat when the boys are here, Miyu."

"But I want it now!" She complained, clearly out of patients. "It's been so long since I taste your cooking!"

Kiyoko walk to them with plates in hand. "You'll get the chance to eat her cooking, Miyuki. Now come help me set the plates on the table."

Miyuki pouted before following her.

=============

"So this is the training camp!" Hinata exclaimed as he look at the house they all will be staying in awed. He quickly went inside, ignoring the calls of his teammates. He slammed all of the doors inside to see the inside of it, clearly excited. Even seeing the toilet made him excited.

"You have got to chill out." Kageyama said behind him.

"I can't help it! I've never done a training camp before!"

"What's so great about having a bunch of guys that smells like armpit in your face all day long?" Tsukishima silently said, walking close by.

Tanaka and Noya heard him and yelled.

"Tsukishima, you piece of sh*t!"

"All air within a 500m radius of Kiyoko-san does not smell like armpit!"

Tanaka quickly went to his happy side as he said about his senior. "Can you not tell that this air in here is as fresh and clear as the Ou Mountain spring?! I pity you."

Yamaguchi and Suga watched them from the back as Suga decided to say. "Shimizu lives nearby, so she goes home when the day's done."

The two was seen to be laying on the floor head first as Suga left the scene.

Takeda opened a door not far from them with an apron on along with a towel wrapped around his head. He had helped the girls a little and decided to call them out. He saw the two on the floor and flinched.

"Wh-what are you guys doing?"

"Take-chan, it's hopeless. We're done for." Tanaka said as both him and Noya had paled faces on.

Suddenly, they heard soft footsteps coming beside Takeda and there stood Kiyoko, about to put down the remaining plates. Both the boys saw lights just above her as their once pale faces turned into a pleased and happiness. Miyuki saw them at the doorway and sweat dropped to see the boys bowed down to her friend.

The boys all gathered and sat on the table, getting ready to dig in for the food.

"Itadakimasu!"

They all yelled out and started to eat together. Hinata and Kageyama ate theirs as if they haven't ate for days.

"Does anyone want seconds?" Kiyoko asked, readying the spoon. Tanaka and Noya quickly went to her and let out their plates.

Kazumi sweat dropped. "How fast can you eat all of these?"

"Your fault for making such delicious food!" Miyuki said with a mouthful.

"Don't talk while eating, Miyu."

Hinata look over to Kazumi after gulping down his food. "You made all of these, Kazumi?"

Kazumi nodded. Kageyama turned to the ginger head. "Hey, since when did you call her by her first name?"

"She told me too. Why? You jealous? She did tell you to call her that too."

"Shut up, you boke!"

Hinata let out his tongue before raising his plate. "Kazum! Can I have a second?"

"M-Me too!" Kageyama said, raising his as well. He suddenly wanted too and felt a burning sensation when he saw Kazumi walking to them.

"Sure. But please eat slower or you'll choke." She said and take the plates, her fingers brushed Kageyama's. The young setter felt the contact and blushed a little. He quickly turned around and drink his water.

"Woah, the munchkin suddenly gotten popular."

"You want another or what?"