Characters info

Name : Kazumi TamaMeaning : Beautiful harmony jewel

Name : Kazumi Tama
Meaning : Beautiful harmony jewel

Age : 15 - 16 (Highschool first year)

Height : 170 cm (5'6.9) (hold up... SLAPPED///)

Hair color : black

Hair length : below shoulders

Eye color : brown

Relatives :
Miyuki Tama (Cousin)
Kenta (little brother)

Back story : - (oh boy...)

Kazumi loves volleyball and never gets tired at it. Her father may have died, but he said to her to never give up on her dreams. And that was what she wants to achieve. She plays the role of wing spiker and a captain of her team on her middle school year. She had trust on her teammates, and her teammates has trust on her. Until one match made her almost give up volleyball.

After graduating, she had practice volleyball all by herself, afraid to faced her former teammates. Feeling miserable wasn't what she is, until she joined the boys' volleyball club and become their manager.

 Feeling miserable wasn't what she is, until she joined the boys' volleyball club and become their manager

Name : Miyuki Tama
Meaning : Beautiful jewel

Age : 18

Height : 172 cm (5'7.7)

Hair color : light brown

Hair length : above waist level

Eye color : hazel brown

Relatives :
Kazumi Tama (cousin)
Miriko Tama (brother)

Back story : -

Miyuki is a senior and the assistant manager to the boys' volleyball team. A close friend to Kiyoko Shimizu and once a gymnastic player. She has this sweet aura that made others feel welcome and happy.

She is close to a certain setter volleyball player, Sugawara Koshi. She had known him since the start of her high school year, and slightly developed feelings for the setter.

=============
Oohhh my first book that has two ocs!

O_o

Yeah, I'm going crazy. Shaddup.

Miyuki Tama is an oc my little sister, Evangelyn_Cubs, had made. Since she has been obsess with Haikyuu like me so why not, right?

If you guys have any questions, comment down! This chapter may be edit every now and then. Enjoy the story!!

Edit :

I REPUBLISHED THIS CUZ I CHANGE A LITTLE

Re edit :

BAHAHAHA I change a bit again