Chapter 13- to take back

Omg thank you all so much for 200 reads. I really appreciate it. I'm so happy you all like the book and are continuing reading it. This chapter seems short to me and I apologize it's short. It also felt like it took a wile to write. Again I'm apologize. Still hope you like the chapter. Have a good day/ night.

   You awaken to a white room. The celine red.

   At first it scared you. You called out for your squad. Walking as fast as you could looking for something.

  Until you saw the squad. All of them in a line. You smile and walk fast pushing yourself.

  The closer you got the closer a look you got. They all have blood over there eyes from the forehead. Pail as bed sheet's.

--------------

  The room red. The color of blood thanks to the celine.

The people infront of me.

The my squad.

Jack, Kou, caven. More.

And Kenny.

I smile at the sight of them all smiling to me. Even a few waving. I feel warm tears falling from my face but ignore them as Kenny opens his arms.

I run to him and squeeze my arms around him. He's as cold as ice though warm in a way too.

"I'v missed you all So much!" I break holding Kenny. Everyone becomes quiet as Kenny leans down to my ear.

"Why are you here. We should just kill you right now." He sneeres in my ear

A chill sent through my whole body. "What?" My voice beginning to crack.

"Were assassins. Not people who save the people we should be killing. What would the people you killed be saying to this? Huh Y/n?" Misa asked from behind me.

Kenny let's go off me and pushes me back. Pumping me into Misa. "I-I don't know." I whisper. Shedding tears.

Kou grabs my hands and holds them towards him infront if me. "You want to dance Y/n." Kou asks smiling.

I smile and nod. "I would love to kou." I whisper only loud enough for him to hear. Kou pulls my whole body towards him and puts his hands on my side wile swaying.

I place my hands behind his neck and sway with him taking small steps back and forth. "So have you cleaned? Your really warm." Kou started talking.

I look up at and smile. "Yup I cleaned my room once or twice." I respond eyes closed still smiling.

He nods. "Well let me show you something." Befor I could answer he spins me around and holds me tight.

I look out and see a large group of people. Some knifes in some parts of there bodies with crimson blood spalters around them. Or gun shots on there bodies. More blood over there bodie.

My bodie stiffens at the number of people. At least 50.
My throat dries and my bodie trembles. Warm liquid raining from my eyes shining red from the light.

"These are the people you killed Y/n. Not with our help though. Just. You." The voices glaring at me. The voice of Caven.