chapter 10- It's a start

Hello. So for starts, Thank you so much for reading this. And 100 reads. I'm happy people enjoy this story. It kinda just came to mind one day and I'm going with what ever I think of. Though I know what I want to happen. Also

This is what I imagine Y/n looking like. Though when you read the book it would change though generally she looks like this.

----------------------------------------------------------

  You sat on your new room on your bed you have on the first floor. The rest of Squad Levi, Hanji, Moblit, and
Erwin are working on Eren's hardening.

  You look next to you at the hat Captain Levi got out of his room for you.

  "You'll be here with me forever. After all. Your right here."

----------------------------------------------------------

   Erwin and I stood ontop of the wall wile everyone else was on the ground with Eren. I'm trying my best to pay attention but can't stop thinking and questing.

  All about Y/n. What's with her obsession with Kenny? She can't even say his full name. What's with her squad too? They got to know the people they lived near wile most squads wouldn't.

  "You ok Levi? You seem off." Erwin asks from above. I sigh and click my tongue. "Yeah." I respond to him looking down on the ground.

  Eren's tall ass titan trying to harden his hand. Every one else attached to tree's encouraging him.

  Erwin coughed catching my attention. I look up to see him looking at Eren's titan. "Is it Y/n. Have you found anything about her." Erwin asks. His arm behind back wile his sleeve tied up.

   I look back down and see Eren's index finger hardened and Hanji freaking out.

"Yeah. Not a lot. For starts her squad has a house that the military police owns and pays for. They will continue to do that as long as she lives. Also she can't say Kenny's name. Tck, dosen't want to believe there dead. Not healthy."

I tell the tall Commander to my Left. Erwin nods placing his hand on his chin. "Anything about her past. That could help. Or anything that triggers anything. That would also help? Hanji informed me your two went to the graveyard, you had to hear what she said. Anything that could help?"  Erwin questions me still a hand on her chin.

  I try to remeber the converasions we had. None of them long. The longest one was about my name or the house. I heard her talking to her squad though I didn't tell her. Why would I.

  "Eren's words for a start. She talked about how they would say they were doing the 'right thing'. Though how everyone thinks there in the wrong now. Like I said she can't say Kenny's  name. Anytime she is about to say it she stops."  I inform Erwin arms crossed.

"Ok can you try to find out more. That's also one of the reasons she joined us. Also you. She would open up to you first if anyone. Considering your related to Kenny." Erwin tell me.

  "Why would that do anything? I'm not him." I inform him as I check my ODM so I can go to Eren.

"Why would she not. She personally asked to join your squad. Nothing less try." Erwin confront me looking straight at me.