chapter 28-A tea party to remember

What if one day I move on? I decide it's time to move to my next arc in life. As if I'm a charter in a books I've read. When do I know I'm ready to move on? what are the sings? What do I need to do to get there?

I think I'm getting closer to that point. At least I hope I am. I hope one day I can get ride of half the stuff in my room. I won't need to have papers surrounding my desk. I won't have to worry about some stupid flowers because I feel quilty for being the only one alive. I can be happy where I am and not have to worry about my surroundings. 

__________

You had almost mastered how to make tea the way Levi had liked it. You would make cups for him almost daily. Some would be perfect. He would feel the liquid going down his throat and over his taste buds and give a small smile and thank you. Wile other days he would feel the liquid going down his throat and over his taste buds and it would be too sweet, or too bitter, some days ever too much milk would be added and it would taste as if you added the tea to milk.

Though ignoring the fact, he would bring it away from his mouth and thank you.

You could tell when he did that. When he hated the taste of the tea, but he still drank the whole thing every time. He wouldn't dare leave a single drop in the tea cup. When it was all gone from the glass he would inform you about the class. Telling you what was different from the last.

This cup was no different from the others. When you brought the cup of tea for not only him, but one for yourself. He smiled at the taste and placed it down on the small plate brought with the cup.

"Thank you." His voice was light but well heard. He sat back in his seat and watched as you drank from your cup as well. Watched as you smiled at the taste of the cup you made, then placed it down on your own small plate. 

"Thank you Levi." you looked him in the eyes and a small smile spreads across your face. Then your eyes fall to a book laying in the large open space of his desk. The book looked thick, with a hard wood cover shielding the pages.

"What's that book? I've never seen it before?" You asked moving your head to get a better look without moving.  He grabbed the book and moved it into a better spot for you to see it. "It's a book from Ewin's office. I'm only one the fist chapter but so far it's as good as a first chapter can be." you laugh under your breath as you take the book in your hands and begin to read the back of it. 

"Is this a romance book Levi?" you asked as you place the book down and look at him in a joking matter. He didn't  say a word until he finished the sip he was taking of his tea. "It is." He answered simply.

"Didn't take you as the man to read romance. That's amazing though you do. It's my favorite genre other than horror. " You spoke out loud, excitement raining from your mouth. 

"What's some of your favorite? I would love some recommendations?" 

When he stopped speaking you started your rant about the book you had read in the past. Most were romance. Talking about the charters and who they played in the book. Wither you licked them or not. Though not saying why to leave some mystery.  You would mention a horror books too. explaining the main plot of the book without spoiling the book and the mysteries hidden inside the book itself. 

He watched you rant on about the books. Most were interesting from what he had heard you say. They way you talked about the book made all of them sound interesting. You were so passionate about the books and it's charters. You would move your arms attempting to get a point around one of the charters back stories. Drag your hands through your hair at something you couldn't say because it would spoil the story for him. Watching you smile so wide made him relax in his chair more than before. Seeing the light from the candles and the fading sun outside hit your scares and eyes, lighting both up was so beautiful to him. 

"Am I Talking to much. I'm sorry if I am." you apologized noticing he was spacing out. Levi shock his head and sat up in his chair more than before. "Not at all. All the books sounded lovely. I could never get tired of hearing your voice." he said almost not thinking before saying his words. he choose to say that though and watched your face heat up for a moment and look at your lap.

"Thank you Levi. That's good to hear." you spook out talking a sip of the still warm cup of tea.