Chapter 29- Stack of Papers

Can I do it? Can I move on? Is that what they would want from me? Would they be happy with where I'm at today.

Personally I don't see them being happy. Here I am becoming friends with The Levi Ackerman. The one we were sent out to kill. Maybe Kenny would be happy? Maybe he would be happy that I found the strength to be happy with someone else. Maybe.

Though maybe he would be upset. Upset I'm happy with his nephew. Agitated with here. Frustrated I can smile and with someone he never could. Living a life with someone I'm sure he wanted deep down to live.

   Though I'm happy and don't want to give it up. Though if someone forced me to, would I?? Would I give up or fight for my own happiness??

————

    You hoped off of the bed she lied in moments ago. Being cautions of your own foot and leg. Knowing she want to heal as quickly as possible.

"Damn, what time is that meeting today?" You asked herself wile looking outside. The sun was slowly coming up above the walls. The paperwork you were doing for Levi was being shown by the sun, reminding you needed to do it. The meeting the paper work is needed for is today.

And that's what you decided to do, you got up and began to finish the paperwork. You knew that At least you had a few hours and it was only a few sheets, well times ten. Though you knew you could finish them in time.

You didn't think about anytime else wile working on the paperwork. Just signing some sheets. Placing the ones that need Levi's signature sideways. Putting in numbers when needed. And quickly reading over the ones that needed read.

You needed to tell Levi everything about the sheets so he can use them in the meeting.

Most were about what happened in past event with the colossal. Or the armored titan attacks and what happened. Knowing what damage was caused and how much it cost. Even a few sheets about the female titan.

Though the titan that had the most sheets had to be the beast titan. You saw so many sheets about him. Filled up half you stack with things about him. The height of him, estimate length of his arms. What he can fit in his hands, the size of his hands, his hair color. Even information on what his real identity was. And everything they got from his. As well a quick sketch done from Hanji about what he looks like.

    You kept in mind to compliment the drawing to Hanji when you saw them.

    Then you got to a few pages that shook you.

    They were about you. Everything that they knew about you. Your height, hair color, hair length, medical history, even scars on your body. Even one you got from falling after getting his by a broom on you finger. Some places were empty and needed proper numbers. Some where left empty because they weren't to sure how many there were. Or if there were more.

   So you filled in information knowing they would need it. You wanted them to trust you, not fear you nor trust you. You were trying to move past the group, your old family. Though they were small steps to get to there you were still doing it.

   You filed in missing scars, like the small on on you hip you got from falling off a horse. You filed in the height because they had it wrong. They made it to short, you were taller then you thought and you took that in pride.

   You even changed some of your relation with people. Leaving Kenny as Capitan of old squad. But changing Cavan to Adoptive sister.