chapter 17-An imprtant choice.

Hello I just want to say I rewrote the  first two chapters.

Though you might not want to read it sence it's basically the same thing just wanted to say.

Also I wanted to ask again. Do you all want season 4 written down or end with season three.

I wanted everyone reading this to decide because you are the ones reading the story.

Don't be shy and tell me please!!

Also this is the end of what I like to call part one. Though the story doesn't end here it does wrap up somewhat of the first arc.

Pain. Again.

As you felt your consciousness come back to your body awake again. Though this has happened before this one hurt more. Realizing that what you just dreamt of and it was infact not reality and you were in a battle. Hurt physically and emotionally.

You pushed through he pain and opened your eyes to see bloode and ash.

Then you look down and see a roof of a house that feel.

'Why did you have to be here. Why is this reality?'

You ask the wood in your head.

Then you move the pecies off you one peice at a time. The peices were heavy and sturdy. Surprising you. They should be gone but nope there they now stood at the side as you sat up.

You could feel that the peice of wood that kept you leg up right up was now broken. Though you didn't care and used the now pile of would you get up and look at the damage.

Everything in the vicinity was burnt. With ash laying on the ground as if it was snow. You walk through the ash until you get to a good place to start searching for your squad.

Though wile walking you pasted a few bodies. Even if they may have been all bones and ash you could tell they were someone. You would stop and pray that they would have a good rest then kept walking.

You wanted them to get a rest that Kenny and everyone might not have.

You still wished you could have been one of the ashes, though that dream may have helped. Kenny's words before you left it showed he wanted you to move on. You were clening to what ever you had left of them. Though now you had little more strength to let go. You might not be ready yet though you could take the first step.

Then you finally make it a good spot you jump shotting your arrows into the houses near and jerking forward.

From above you look below at all the destruction trying to find one survivor you knew was somewhere.

Your eye picked up on the few people grouped near a street and slowly lower your self to them.

As your feet reach near the ground you listen to the conversation happening between your comrades.

Section Commander Hanji had there sword in a man's neck with Jean talking sitting next to Mikasa who was standing. Mikasa was fine physically from the look of her wile Jean had his arm wrapped against him.

"If we back down from our chance to cure our ignorance, then what hope do we have of beating the titans down the road?" Jean stopped, looking down. You stay were you stood not wanting to interrupt as Mikasa whispers Jean's name under her breath.