Chapter 18- Answers at the return

Hanji did a small check up on you as Connie, Eren, and Mikasa get Armin and Sasha situated laying down. They checked your breathing from behind putting there ear to your back as you took in rugged breaths in an out.

They took there ear away from your back and moved to face you.

They examined your face poking at your scar until you let out a small cry.

"Sorry." Hanji whispered under there breath. "It's ok." You respond.

They move your h/c hair away from your burnt ear and examine as well. "Do you hear any ringing?" They ask you leaning away from you.
You slowly nod.

"Well there's definently things wrong with you phiscally. I don't know, pasically your ear though we can have your doctor deal with that. Also I can tell you have broken a rib." Hanji explained to you standing up.

"Ok. Let's go search for survivors. Y/n stay hear. When Armin wakes up fire off an acoustic shell. And whatch after  Sasha." Hanji gave there command.

"What I ca-"

"No. Y/n stay here." Levi stoped you.

You didn't fight back this time and nodded. You knew you wouldn't help and would just make it worse so you stayed behind.

You watched as everyone left. Leaving you by yourself with Sasha and Armin.

You didn't know what to do. You were almost alone other than two sleeping teens. So you thought looking up at the sky again. 

The first thing was the dream. You were in somewhat of a diffrent reality. Though in that reality everyone that would have died in the explosion lived.

But what stood out with that dream was you thought of Captain Levi a lot.

They were alive though you still thought of Captain Levi. Wanted him near and with you in a way. What happened with you?

In your mind it felt as if when you were with Captain Levi something would click. You found yourself being able to relax when near him.

With Jean, Connie, and Sasha you could relaxe as well too though something felt diffrent with Captain Levi.

You groaned giving up on hunting to find out and closed your eyes.

"I'll just sleep." You said to yourself evening out your breaths. Soon you fell asleep.

---

You woke up to a loud noice going off above you.

You shot up with a yelp.

"Good afternoon l/n." Levi said to you above you.

You looked up and see him looking down at you with the same grey eyes and a mix between a frown and a small smile. An signal flare in hand.

You smile at him. "Thanks Captain Levi." You tell him.

He looks away waiting. Wile you look around.

Armin was awake now with Eren at his side smiling at the confused blonde haired boy.

"I'm happy you woke up Armin." You tell Armin not moving from where you sat behind Eren. He moves to look at you. "Thanks Y/n." The boy said sweetly to you the looked back to Eren.

Soon Mikasa, Connie, Jean, Hanji, and the red haired male came ontop of the wall.

As soon as they came the all sat down.