chapter 7- the test

You walked back to the Commander, Captain Levi, and the rest of the squad with the help of your crutches.

"You ok with this Y/n I mean they are going to basically push you of the wall and have you killed titans." Sasha asks you from the right. You than look at her and smile. "I'm ok Sasha I'll be fine. Yeah I may have a messed up leg but i'v done the training for this a long time ago. I'll be fine." Y/n reassures the brown haird girl next to her.

"Though that was a long time ago. I mean you cant use your crushes. You could die!" Connie shots at you. "Hey brats quiet down!" Captain yells now infront of the three. The two cadets next to you jump wile you just stare at him. "Were not going to let her die. Dont worry. You ready to do the test Y/n" Commander Erwin asks the woman in crutches from behind the short Captain.

"Yes I am Commander Erwin." Y/n states wile moving forward a few steps. "Ok Y/n this is what is going to happen. Well have you go to the end of the wall and at least kill 5 of the titans. There are 7 down there. If you get to close to being Eaten by one Shorty over here will come and get you." Hanji explains to you.

You only nod.

Hanji gives you a thumbs up. "Ok let's get started!" Hanji cheers and walk to the end of the wall with Commander, Levi, and Squad Levi. You however stay in place and just think.

How will I get back on the wall? Would he really help me though? I am some random woman who killed his comrades? Like Eren said I put many family's into Hell with my squad. But Kenny said it wa- "You coming?"

A semi deep voice said from the direction everyone went. You look the direction and see Captain Levi. Same almost emotionless face. The grey eyes showing pain but still emotionless. You give your best smile you could. Trying to show your ok. "Yup sorry. I'm coming Captain."

You then walk to everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood at the edge of the wall looking at the titans. Seven just like Hanji said. All around the same height. Couldn't be taller than 8 meters. Two with brown hair. Three with blonde. One bald. Also one black. All Betty big eyes looking above at the wall.

"You ready?" The Commander asks from behind me. I nod. "Ok when your ready go." Commander Erwin adds. I take a deep breath in then out. "Connie can you hold my crutches and stay behind me for a moment. Just in case?" I ask not looking back. Without a word I hear walking coming close to me.

I look behind me and see Connie. I take my right crutch and hand it to him. He takes ahold of it. I take a moment befor giving him the next one. I look back at the titans wile leaning on my left crutch calmly breathing in and out. "On Connie, take my left one." I tell him.

He dose so and takes it. I try to balance by putting most of my weight on my bandaged leg so I won't ruine my left leg more than I already have. Though I don't stand veary long and end up falling forward over the wall.

Above I can hear yells though out of instinct I grab my swords out and shot the wires into the tallest titans nape. The titan had huge eyes and arms open trying to get me. There hair is short and brown. As I get closer I position my blades where it'll be easiest to kill it. Once close enough I slash my blade though the nape wile the titans screams in agony.

After I killed that one I shot my anchors to the one closest to it. This one was a bit shorter. Smaller eyes too. Arms out also trying to eat me. Though this one had black hair. I do the same thing I did with the last and stick my swords in its nape ignoring its astonishing yells.

I do the same with the other three titans I am required to do. As the fifth titan I killed falls to the ground dead I literally hang from the wall not using my legs. I look at the two titans trying to get me. Deciding weither or not to kill them. Would Captain Kenny want me too. Yeah he would. This would make him happy. I then let my self fall.

One of the two titans stick out there hand to try to grad me. As I get closer I stick my anchors past the titans hand to there neck. Once the titans is about to grab me I doge it and get into a position to kill it. I stick my swords into its neck and move my bodie to the right wile dragging my swords though the titans nape.

Once my swords come out of its nape I jump on his head and shot my anchors into the last titans and and rush over to it and spinning in circles making me dizzy. At the nape I stick my swords into the titans nape and drag my swords through the last nape. The titans cries out as the titans blood spills all over me.

Then it falls following me. Though I don't try to crable onto the wall and just fall. I'm out of gas anyway. So instead I close my eyes.

Something then swoops me up and brings us up. The air breezing as we fly up. I don't open my eyes and keep them close. Now realizing my mistake from the amount of pain in the left leg , from jumping on the titans head.

Once on top of the wall the person let's me go. I drop on the hard cement of the walls moving to rub my left leg. "H-how did I do?" I ask in between pants. I don't get an answer but hear two steps towards me and then they stop. I look and see Captain Levi.

He was kneeled down on one knee and looked at my left leg. "Let me help." Befor I could protest he moved my hands and rubbed around my leg. Stoping some places to put pressure to when I would react by wincing. "You dumbass." Captain Levi says.

"You were amazing Y/n you killed all seven. Outstanding. Officially welcome to the Recom c.orp." Commander Erwin tells me now also kneeling down to me. Fron what I see he gave a small smile. "Thank you sir." I thank him.

"Congrats Y/n! Were now I'm the same squad!" Sasha cheers from above me lopping her arm about Connie's. "Good job Y/n! We should celebrate tonight." Connie congratulates me. "Heck yeah with food!" Sasha yells out. I only smile at them.

They remind me a lot about my old squad. We use to do a lot of this stuff together. I even got Kenny to join in sometimes. Those were the days.

"Well let's head back. Lunch is starting soon. Also we have a meeting to go to sadly." Hanji complains. Everyone gets up except levi and I.

"Heicho I'm ganna need some help." I chuckle nervously. Levi dosent say anything other than a, "tck." But picks me up wile Connie still had my crutches.

He makes it to the edge of the wall and sticks his anchors into the top if the wall and slowly goes down.

On the ground he goes to the cart and places me down in the seat I was in befor but now my left leg laying out and he goes to sit down in his own seat.

Once were all settled in we ride back to the cafeteria mostly silent other than Sasha, Connie, Jean, Armin, and Mikasa talking about who knows what.