Chapter 63

WARNING: R-18, SPG.

Chapter 63

Cookies

-----

I yawned as I hugged my knees while I was sitting on our couch. Kim was beside me, eating the pizza that Esther bought for her. We were watching movies inside our cinema room. Just the two of us.

Earlier, I was so red because I remembered what Esther and I did in the cinema at the mall. It was so embarrassing for me since it was my first time doing that. Making out with someone in public place.

It wasn't my first time making out with someone, but I just did it inside the bar whenever I was drunk already. Cara and Kim were the one who were stopping me when I was getting wild already. I am so wild when I'm drunk. Goodness.

Actually, I tried smoking because of one of my ex-fling before. He knew that I hate people who were smoking, but he said I should atleast try it so I could understand why does he smokes. When I tried, I can't get rid of it because it was so addicting. Good thing, Brandon is already my friend that time so he used his psychiatrist skills to stop me.

I've tried a lot of things in Paris for experience. I regret some of them while I still want to try most of them. It was fun actually. Having an expercience that you never tried is absolutely the best thing that I did in my entire life.

"That's so stupid of you!" Kim yelled when the woman left the man because of misunderstanding. "You're so bobo! So bobo!"

I shook my head because of Kim's complaints. She was complaining about the stupidity of the main characters of the movie that we were watching. She was so mad when the movie ended because the two protogenist didn't end up with each other.

I was yawning while walking towards my room when I felt my phone vibrated inside the pocket of my nightgown. I stopped from walking and took out my phone.

I saw a message from Cara saying that our ticket for our flight next week were already bought. She already bought tickets for us.

I pursed my lips and just walked towards my room and slept peacefully. I don't know why but I overslept. Kung wala lang tumatawag sa akin ay hindi ako magigising.

"Hello?" I answered the call without looking at the caller I. D. with my morning voice.

"Ngayon ka lang ba nagising?"

I opened my right eye to check the caller I. D. and saw Esther's name on it. I snorted before putting my phone on my ear again while still laying on my bed.

"You woke me up." I said, snorting.

"What time did you slept last night?" He asked, sounding suspicious.

"Ten?" I answered, unsurely.

"Well, it's already one in the afternoon, Francine." He said which made me opened my eyes, shockingly.

"Quoi?!" I exclaimed as I sat up on my bed.

I went down from my bed and ran towards my huge window before sliding my white curtains which made the view from my room exposed. I saw our workers doing their works already. The sunlight hit my eyes which made me blocked it using my hand.

I ran towards my bathroom without turning off the call. When I locked the door of my bathroom, I immediately removed all of my clothes and put the phone on my ear.

"Hey, I'm gonna take a shower right now. I'll just call you later, okay?" I said while checking the temperature of the water.

"It's okay even you don't call later. I have a lot of works to do today since I left all of it yesterday. I'll call you when I have time, okay? I love you, mon amour." Esther said sweetly before he ended the call.