Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Zoreemton

-----

Ipinilibot ko ang aking paningin sa loob ng silid na kinaroroonan ko pagkamulat ng aking mga mata. The ceiling has a modern crystal ball chandelier that was surrounded by fake red roses on fake vines. When I sat up and looked around, I saw the walls of the room full of different paints with fake vines around.

The every corner of the ceiling of the room has fake vines and fake red roses with LED lights on it. The lights were off which made the chandelier brightened the room.

This is my room in my home.

Sinipat ko ang aking sarili at natantong nakasuot pa rin ako ng P.E. school uniform ko na siyang dahilan nang pagbaling ko sa two-door walk-in closet ko na may lilang nakapintang pangalan ko.

Muli kong pinasadahan ang buong silid bago mapagdesisyonang magtungo sa loob ng walk-in closet ko. Nang makapasok ay automatic na nagbukas ang mga ilaw sa loob na siyang dahilan upang makita ko ang maayos na loob.

The room was full of different types in different ways of paints too. The wall even has my first and second name every way in artistic way which made me pursed my lips and looked away.

The room also has fake vines every corner while the every color of roses were hanging on the ceiling. The LED lights were on my every cabinet inside the walk-in closet as the table in the middle had painted fruits on it.

I sighed and walked towards my grey cabinet where my comfortable clothes were in it. When I opened it, I saw my old clothes and brand new clothes.

Bakit may mga bago dito? Hindi 'yun ang mga damit ko dati noong mag-isa pa lamang ako. Wala akong ganito at bakit puro branded?

Sa huli, nasagot rin ang mga katanungan ko dahil sa papel na nakadikit sa pinto ng cabinet. It was from my father.

Kae,

If you are reading this right now, it means that you are back already.

Everytime I misses you, I will just go to the mall and buy you some clothes that I know you will love. You love clothes so much especially those branded ones like Gucci and Chanel. Bear with me, I just know a little for those.

Je t'aime ma princesse. You will understand me too in the future.

-Daddy

I don't know what will I react after reading the letter. I understand and know the meaning of it but I choose to crumbled the paper and hid it under my clothes.

After hiding the letter, I picked comfortable clothes for me and changed it inside the closet. I wore a simple lilac v-neck sleeveless cotton dress that was above my knees which I partnered with my white sandal slippers.

I tied my hair into a messy bun as I took out the letter again and put it inside my orange metallic circle container that has a word 'Secret' painted on it.

Lumabas ako ng kwarto upang dumiretso sa loob ng aking banyo kung saan ang pintuan ay may nakapintang mga lamang dagat.

When I turned the lights on, I saw painted beach on the walls to the ceiling. The ceiling has nautical chandelier.

Umirap ako bago mag-toothbrush at mabilis na lumabas ng banyo. Bakit ba ganito ang buong kwarto ko? Nababaliw na ba ako?