Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Choice

-----

"Santos, Francine Kae Moormaline."

I smiled sweetly as I walked towards the principal of our university who was waiting for me to take the diploma which is my proof that I am now graduated as a student.

I walked faster and took the diploma from his hand politely before shaking his and the other people on the stage hands. We all faced infront and smiled at the cameras that were flashing infront of us.

I pointed Brandon who was capturing the moment politely which made them all looked at his direction. I smiled as I waved my fingers at him as I saw him rolled his eyes.

When I went down, I instantly smiled so brightly before sitting on my presented chair again and waited for our graduation ceremony to be finished.

I didn't wait long because it ended fastly. Before I could even go to my family, some of my classmates before wanted me to be include on the photo which I granted willingly.

Minsan lang naman mangyari 'to kaya dapat lubusin ko na.

After taking photos with them, I took a photo with Cara who just graduated too. We took photos together with atleast five shots before we included Kim who just graduated too. Cara was in the middle while me and my twinny were on her both sides.

Brandon just captured every scenery of our graduation. Kim volunteered that she will took a photo of me with Brandon.

Brandon put his hand on my waist as I hugged his waist too. Since he was taller than me, it was easy for him to pose properly while I was struggling to reach him.

Matangkad lang talaga siya. 'Yun lang 'yon.

"Brandon, kiss me." I said as I pouted my lips infront of him while hugging his waist.

"No." He answered whe looking around.

"Please?" I pleaded as I showed him my puppy eyes.

He sighed and gave me a peck on my lips which made Kim groaned. I was blushing at the same time smiling when I faced my sister.

"Get a freaking room, love birds!" Kim groaned as she rolled her eyes.

Brandon and I dated for months before we became official. Brandon is my first kiss, but I am not his. It's okay for me since it was normal for him. He lived in America for years before living here in France. It's normal for a people like him to have a first kiss in such a young age. Who am I to judge him? It's nothing.

Kim? She dated a lot of guys, but no one became official with her. I don't actually know what's her problem, but she seems happy just by dating guys so I won't question her.

Two years passed, Brandon and I were still dating, when Doctor Frossard said that I'm healthier than before. He said that it's a good news for me since I won't come to the hospital more often. It's nice to hear that, but I will still visit the hospital. My boyfriend is there! Duh?!

Brandon became a official psychiatriast in that hospital which made me give him a lot of presents. I even painted him and he looked surprised and happy about it.

"I love you." I said while staring at him.

He stared at me back as he slowly smiled at me. He really looked handsome while smiling. He should smile more often.

We were in a romantic restaurant that I choose. He was still wearing his clothes from hospital while I was wearing an elegant but simple dress.