«Twenty Two»

Hyunjin stood there in shock but responded when seungmin reached up to the older's lips with his and connected them. One thing the latter couldn't understand was why he felt the younger to be so special.

He had never showed much interest towards anyone as much as he thought day and night about seungmin. Running in his thoughts, wanting to always be near him, getting upset when seungmin showed love to someone other than him were all traits that he loved the cute boy.

But poor hyunjin, he had so many competitors in this play of love and hate. His heart belonged to only seungmin now, but he was absolutely clueless, with a fragile and heavy heart he still fought for what was meant to be his.

They broke the kiss for air and well, because people were staring at them weirdly. "Thank you jinnie I really appreciate it" seungmin said flashing hyunjin a smile. "You're always welcome" hyunjin said back with a smile.

"What do you wanna order?" Asked hyunjin. "I haven't looked at the menu yet so I'm gonna decide and tell you in a few minutes, is that fine?" Seungmin said opening the menu book. "This restaurant has the tastiest of food, so good that people call the menu of this restaurant God's menu" hyunjin said looking around the interior of the restaurant.

Just then a waiter walked up to them. "Hello sir, what have you decided to eat for today?" She said setting down plates and napkins. "I would like the Pan fried chicken and the salted pretzels" seungmin said pointing at the menu.

"And sir what about you?" The waiter said to hyunjin who was staring at how elegant seungmin looked. Hyunjin snapped out of his thoughts and gave his order. The maid walked away and they looked at eachother.

Their eyes met and both the boy's hearts fluttered at the contact. Hyunjin gave seungmin a quick wink before the waiter came back to the table with a water bottle. Seungmin felt blood rush to his cheeks as he looked down shyly.

They were all done with their lunch, they talked a bit about random things and make cringey jokes. They left the restaurant and caught a taxi to an amusement park close by.

Seungmin suddenly remembered yeji and his face lit up with a smile. Hyunjin noticed seungmin smiling excessively and grew curious. "Hey min?" "Yeah?" "What's on your mind?" "Why do you ask?" "Well nothing you were just smiling a lot" "yeah about that, I just thought of me and yeji going to an amusement park together and yelling loudly as proud Mydays" seungmin said looking down.

Then it hit again, jealousy was really getting the best of hyunjin. "Well then today you're gonna have more fun with me!" Hyunjin said grabbing seungmin's hand and rushing to the first big ride that caught his eyes.

"Wanna go on this?" Hyunjin asked the younger one. "Hell yeah!" Seungmin said before getting dragged into line by hyunjin.

After a few more minutes they got called. Again this feeling, their hearts bursting with excitement, feeling like children and just wanting to enjoy. Seungmin felt these things with both yeji and hyunjin.

Who is he gonna choose in the end?
_________________________________________

Hi yallsss ya girl's back with an update! This is more of a filler but I've been recently unmotivated, I'll try to update more tho!
Love you~ 💖