«Thirty»

The flight landed, everyone was done with the after-flight procedures and it was time for the bus ride to the school. It was pretty unusual as no one was making noise, some students were sleeping and some were just chilling on their phones.

At the backseat were seated seungmin's group. "What are you guys gonna do in the holidays?" Asked minho scrolling aimlessly through Instagram. "I'm gonna drop by my parents house for a day or two, they called me home" seungmin said cracking his neck.

"I'm gonna go to my parents house too" said hyunjin. "I'm gonna chill in the dorms" said jisung while looking at his hands. "Seems like someone noticed they have hands" commented minhee. Everyone let out a laugh with jisung glaring at minhee.

"Anyway, I wanted to invite you all to my housewarming party" minhee said with a slight smile. "When is it?" Asked jisung. "Next friday" he said. 'Sure's were heard coming from everyone's mouth and with that they moved on.

After a few more minutes they were dropped off at the dorm. Pretty much everybody was exhausted and went to sleep as soon as they got back. Seungmin, however was packing his bag to leave for his parents house. And the same was being done by hyunjin.

For some reason both of them were called by their parents and told to come visit for a few days. As soon as they got done, both of them feel asleep instantly, probably dreaming about what made them happy.

The night passed by quickly and seungmin was woken up by his alarm. He got dressed in a white hoodie and some dark blue coloured pants. He got his bag and started walking towards the  building elevator.

Someone else also walked in behind him. "Oh hey!" Said seungmin. "Hey, you said you're gonna be over at your parents right?" Asked hyunjin. "Yeah, you too right?" Asked seungmin back to which hyunjin replied a yes. "Isn't kinda weird that both our parents asked us to come home at the same time?" Seungmin asked.

"I don't know, maybe we're meant to be" hyunjin said grinning. Seungmin chuckled and slapped his arm. "Why are you so cheesy" seungmin asks the older one. "I don't know, maybe cause you love it" hyunjin said winking to seungmin. Seungmin hid his face in his hands and his ears became red.

They parted way with both of them walking in the direction of their houses. Seungmin reached in fifteen minutes. Mrs. Kim ran up to seungmin and hugged him tight. "you didn't miss me too much right?" Seungmin asked his mom in concern.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked down. "Mom~~" seungmin said embracing his mom trying not to cry even more. "My baby is growing up" Mrs. Kim said wiping off her tears. "Mom you could visit me anytime you want in the dorms!" Seungmin says.

"I don't want to disturb you" Mrs. Kim says smiling at him. Just then seungmin's dad also enters the living room. "How's my son?!" Mr. Kim asks doing his secret handshake with seungmin. "I'm good dad, how about you?" seungmin says smiling.

"The house has been a bit quiet since you've been gone" seungmin dad said doing aegyo as a joke. Seungmin laughs and hugs his dad. "How about we go out together! It could be some family bonding time" seungmin suggests.

His mom and dad seemed to agree and seungmin smiled. "Let's go to the park at four, we'll be back by six-thirty, just in time for the meet up!" Seungmin's mother exclaimed. "Just in time for what? Are you guys going to leave me again" seungmin said fake crying.

"No not at all, Mr. Hwang and his family invited us to their house for dinner" seungmin's father said. "You see son, while you were gone off with your friends, we thought of making friends too!" Seungmin's mother said.

"You're are friends with Mr. And Mrs. Hwang?" Seungmin asked with sparkles in his eyes. "Yes we got close over the time when you kids were out of town" Mrs. Kim said. "Oh I see" seungmin replied. "Okay I'm gonna wash up and take some rest" he said walking outside the living room.