«Nine»

"When did you get here??" Seungmin asked the younger. Jeongin sighed before speaking. "It's time I tell you guys, I'm bi and huijun is my boyfriend" said jeongin scared of what his friends would say.

Seungmin, felix and jisung exchanged shocked looks before engulfing jeongin in a hug. Jeongin was surprised at first but hugged them back. He smiled to himself for having such amazing friends.

Huijun while stood their back hugging his boyfriend. He was glad that Jeongin was happy.

"We're glad you trust us innie" said felix with a big smile plastered on his face. "But you're not alone" said jisung scratching the back of his head. Jeongin was confused at the older's words.

"Well you see jisung and I, we're actually pan" said felix awkwardly. "Oh my god really hyung?" Jeongin asked from shock. "Yeah it's true" said jisung. "Well I'm glad to know I'm not alone" jeongin said smiling.

Just then seungmin gets a text notification. He unlocked his phone and saw that chan had sent a message. 'Is jeongin with you??' The text read. 'Jeongin's with us in felix's and jisung's room so don't worry hyung' he texted back.

'Oh thank god he was missing when we woke up anyway thanks seungmo' chan texted him. 'No problem chrispy hyung' seungmin texted chan chuckling a bit at the name he had given the older.

"Jeongin did you know that chan and jungmo hyung were worried about where you went?" Seungmin said to jeongin in a scolding way. "Oh yeah I forgot about that- I gotta go apologise" says jeongin running out of the dorm.

Felix, jisung and seungmin turn to huijun with weird looks. "What happen last night~" jisung asked the younger. "N-not what you t-think hyung! I-I'm too innocent!" Said huijun hiding his face in embarrassment. "I didn't even bring up that topic dude- get your head out of the gutter kid" jisung said chuckling.

Felix and seungmin just laughed at the embarrassed boy infront of them. "H-hyung stop!" Said huijun now red as a tomato. "Okay I'm gonna let you guys get ready now" says seungmin walking out of the dorm closing the door behind them.

'Time to torment the hyungs' seungmin thought to himself with an evil grin on his face. He walked to their dorm and opened the door quietly. Again changbin was already awake. Seungmin was disappointed because he couldn't scare all of them.

"Oh hey seung! you're here now so could you help me wake these sleepy heads up?" Changbin asked the younger. "Yeah sure who should I wake up?" Asks seungmin wanting to annoy atleast one if his sleeping hyungs.

"I'm gonna wake minho up you wake hyunjin up, I can't wake hyunjin up because he doesn't listen to me" changbin said in response. "Okay then" seungmin says bluntly.

He quietly opened the door to the older's room and walked closer to the bed. He tried grabbing a pillow to hit the older with but held a hand in his wrist instead. "Not so fast minnie" said hyunjin in his morning voice. Seungmin felt defeated, the older woke up without seungmin doing anything.

Hyunjin pulled seungmin's wrist with made the latter fall on the bed beside him. He wrapped his arms around seungmin so he couldn't escape his grip. "I was supposed to wake you up jinnie" said seungmin trying to push the older away. "Won't you cuddle with me?" Said hyunjin with puppy eyes.

Seungmin tried not to look into them but failed and finally agreed to the older. "Fine fine you got me" said seungmin. Hyunjin just smiled happily and buried his head in seungmin's chest. Seungmin wrapped his arms around the older's neck.

"You have 30 minutes to get ready hyunjin. Can't ya'll be love birds at some other time?" Said changbin walking in the room. The two clinging boys flew away from each other.

Changbin walked out of their room screaming at minho to hurry up. Both seungmin and hyunjin were a blushing mess hearing what changbin had said.

"Y-you should get ready" says seungmin walking out of the room. "Y-yeah I'm going to" says hyunjin in response.

Seungmin walked back to his dorm to take his books. He came into the dorm expecting no one to be there but he heard crying from the room across his. He walked towards the room and heard a male crying.

He walks into the room and sees his roommate, yonghyuk crying. "Hey" says seungmin to the older. "H-hi I'm g-guessing your s-seungmin?" He said between hiccups. "Wanna tell me what happen?" Said seungmin trying to comfort the older boy.

"Well y-you see.. my girlfriend- ex girlfriend broke up with me after cheating on me with another guy" he said. Seungmin nodded and let him continue. "She always forced me to do things I didn't want to do and called me a bad boyfriend when I didn't give her money. She even changed her dorm so she didn't have to see my face" he said wiping the tears off his face.

"Hey, think about the bright side! That toxic bitch is gone from your life now and I expect to not come back. Things like this happen for the best hyung. You gotta accept this fate and move on, I know it's going to be hard but your friends are going to be there for you" seungmin said trying to help the elder.

Yonghyuk looks up to seungmin and smiles weakly. "You are actually as wise as the school describes you" he says to seungmin. He simply chuckles. "Now get up and get ready to show her that you don't need her in your life anymore!" Seungmin says on a motivating way. "Thanks seungmin I really needed that" says yonghyuk smiling widely.

Seungmin was a very mature and wise person. He knew when people were good or bad and if he had to help them or not. He pushes all the negativity and surrounds himself with positivity.
Even when everyone around him would be a weeping mess, he'd be calm and collected.

Lunch came by really fast and seungmin decided to spill the tea on the campus couple. Sure it wasn't his business but it looked like it was everyone else's business in the cafeteria so he didn't care. Seungmin wouldn't mind butting into a conversation just to get something to gossip about. He was like one of those mean girls from the movie.

He told them everything that happen and how hyejin had been a toxic girlfriend all along and it was all fake. Everyone on the table gasped loudly. They began asking questions as seungmin became the center of attention.

Right then he saw someone crying for help getting pinned to the wall. He couldn't believe who it was.

"Leave her alone"
_________________________________________

Drama coming through 👀 I finna been working on this chapter since the morning :)
Love you~ 💖