«Twenty One»

"Hyung can I talk to you?" Seungmin asked hyunjin while the others were busy talking. "Sure I guess" hyunjin said getting a bit tensed. They both walked into their shared room and sat on hyunjin's bed. "I just- I don't know how to ask this" seungmin said bit frustrated.

"What is it? You can ask me anything" the older said looking at seungmin. "Do you like minhee?" Seungmin asked hyunjin looking down onto his lap. "Wait what?? Oh my god where did you get that from? Me? Liking him? Never!!" Hyunjin said showing a face of disgust.

"Oh- oh my god I'm really sorry! I just thought-" seungmin was cut of by hyunjin placing his finger on seungmin's lips. "Shh don't stress over it, I know I would've asked the same thing" hyunjin said. "Oh- oh?" Seungmin was confused.

"Let's not talk about this right now because I wanna cuddle!" Hyunjin said pouting cutely. "Aww I wanna cuddle too" seungmin said back.

They stayed in bed for an hour lying next to eachother and looking into each other's eyes. It looked like they were lost in their own world. They watched a few among us videos on YouTube together too just enjoying each other's presence.

They were interrupted by minsung bursting into their room with nerf guns. "Hurry up lovebirds, the second battle to define the second winner who will unfortunately get our money has started" jisung said trying to make his voice sound like in the movies.

Minho threw some starter guns to both of the puzzled boys and ran out of the room. Hyunjin and seungmin stared at eachother before smiling and picking up their guns.

They ran to the living room where the others where and ran away to their hide out spots as soon as the match started.

**************************************

^^ This is how the suite looks if anyone was wondering, it's really huge hehe, BR means bathroom, KT means kitchen and LR means living room

^^ This is how the suite looks if anyone was wondering, it's really huge hehe, BR means bathroom, KT means kitchen and LR means living room. Hope you know what room means lol. Enjoy~

**************************************

Seungmin's hide out was room 6, felix came in but they didn't attack eachother, they formed an alliance instead. Hyunjin went into room 7, chan went into room 1, changbin went into room 3 where he formed an alliance with minho, jeongin went into room 4 and formed an alliance with jisung, jungmo and yoobin headed to room 8, minhee took room 5 and huijun took room 2.

Chan walked out of his room and saw huijun in there, he approached him slowly and shot him with the play bullets. Huijun lost and headed to the balcony. Chan ran back to his room and camped there for a while searching for someone to defeat.

Seungmin and felix had decided they would stay in and attack anyone who entered. They were the best at playing that why people expected them to come out but they had something else in mind.

Minhee and hyunjin saw eachother and shot eachother at the same time indicating they both lost and headed to the balcony.

Jeongin entered room 6 while jisung was still in room 4 expecting only one person to be present there but got attacked by felix and seungmin and lost. The younger headed to the balcony whereas felix picked up the gun.

Jisung ran to room 8 almost getting hit by changbin. He saw yoobin's head and slowly approached him, he and yoobin shot eachother and lost while jungmo was still there. They dropped their guns and jogged to the balcony.

Chan ran to room 8 to find some more guns but as soon as he picked up a gun he saw jungmo's head sticking out. He ducked behind the bed on the other side. And kept looking at jungmo. They moved a bit closer to each other and chan ended up snatching the gun from jungmo and hovering over him.

Jungmo pouted, "that's not fair channie, you stole it and didn't even give me a kiss" he said cutely. Chan pecked him and looked into his eyes. "If you really think I cheated then shoot me too and we'll both lose" chan said flashing a smile that made jungmo's heart crazy. After that they both walked to the balcony with the other ones that got out.

Changbin and minho scattered around the suite to find more weapons and people to defeat. Minho ran to room 7 and changbin entered room 6 where he was ambushed by bullets. The older dropped his gun and headed to the balcony, now it was seungmin vs felix vs minho since seungmin and felix decided to break off the alliance.

The three boys picked up a new weapon and the other boys just watched from the balcony, minho hid in the kitchen, seungmin in room 2 and felix hid in room 6. Minho made the wrong move by standing up where he was ambushed by both seungmin and felix's bullets.

He huffed in defeat and jogged to the balcony. Now it was between seungmin and felix, they lurked around the suite looking for better weapons. The time had come where they both faced eachother. They started running around jumping sometimes firing bullets eachother but non of them got out.

The match had 30 seconds left and now felix and seungmin stood facing eachother with their guns aimed at eachother. They looked at eachother and started shooting. Felix won after 2 seconds. Seungmin was a but upset because he lasted so long only to lose but still congrated the winner.

Everyone carried on talking while seungmin sat alone pouting cutely, he was so close to winning but unfortunately didn't. Hyunjin noticed  and walked towards the younger.

He put his hands on the younger's thigh and looked at him. "You wanna go out later" he asked the now blushing boy. "Y-yeah s-sure" seungmin said with redness in his cheeks from the older putting his hand on his thigh.

What seungmin thought was that I'd be a normal walk or something simple, but hyunjin thought of it as something else, wanting to surprise the younger.

"Meet me at the entrance of this building at eight" hyunjin said getting up. Seungmin was confused on why they had to meet and they couldn't go together but he headed to his room to get ready anyway.

It was currently 6:30 meaning the latter had an hour and a half to get ready. He picked out a dark red full sleeve button up shirt, black Jeans and topped it off with a black beret. He played some games and watched videos on his phone until the clock struck 7:45.

He came out of his room carrying a small black leather arm bag with extra keys to the suite and waved bye to everyone. The lift took a bit of time to arrive but he reached the ground level in time. He saw hyunjin wearing a really formal outfit and thought why.

He walked up quick to the older and waved. "Hey minnie, are you ready?" He said. "I-I'm ready" he responded shocked at how ethereal hyunjin looked.

A cab drove right up to them and hyunjin opened the door to the back seat for seungmin to sit in. Seungmin was more than confused but still sat in the car with silence. Hyunjin sat in the passenger seat in the front. Glancing at seungmin occasionally.

They arrived at a place that looked pretty fancy. Hyunjin opened the door for seungmin and held his hand as the cab drove off. He lead seungmin into the restaurant in front of them.

A table for two near the window was kept ready for them. They sat at the table in silence until seungmin broke it with a question. "Jinnie, what's this?" He said raising an eyebrow. Hyunjin smiled at the younger's cuteness but didn't reply to him.

"Yah! I asked you what this was I'm like really confused right now so could you explain" seungmin said pouting. "Well I don't know I just thought you were upset and I just did this to cheer you up. Seungmin's heart fluttered, the elder did so much for him being upset.

Hyunjin kept talking but got cut off by seungmin, the latter did something he didn't expect.
_________________________________________

Hehehehehehehe annyeonghaseyo, sorry I didn't update for SOO long but here's a chapter :) uwuwuwuwu
Love you~