«Eighteen»

"You're back?" Seungmin asked the familiar figure. "Yeah I just recently came back" minhee said putting his luggage up in the cabinet above their seat.

Hyunjin mentally facepalmed. If this was gonna happen then why'd he even bother. Hyunjin stood up from his seat and searched for jisung in the plane.

Jisung looked at hyunjin in a annoyed way and tilted his head in defeat after he had seen minhee and seungmin talking to each other.

"So how has everything been for you?" Seungmin asked minhee. "It's been kinda tough but I managed to move here by myself and shift back to this school" said minhee in response.

"Oh really? When did you get here?" Seungmin asked minhee. "I got here almost a week ago but I wasn't seen in school since I was busy with my apartment and other things" minhee said.

Hyunjin felt ignored. Not only was he upset that he couldn't engage in their conversation but he was also jealous because seungmin was giving minhee more attention then him.

Hyunjin bought his phone out from his bag and saw a text from an unknown number. It was from his Ex girlfriend. Someone who he had dated before he knew he was attracted to only males.

The text read 'let's get back together hyunjin-ah'. Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance of how his ex had treated him when they were in a relationship.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and put his phone back in his bag. He simply lay his head on the head rest of his seat and closed his eyes.

Seungmin while was chatting away with minhee about their good times together not noticing an annoyed hyunjin sitting beside him.

"I remember how we used to play in your backyard and got soaked because you always bought out the water hose" minhee said chucking. "Yeah I would plan to spray it all over you but it would back fire most of the time and we'd both be drenched" seungmin said smiling at the memories.

The LED lights of the plane dimmed down so that the passengers could rest without the light interrupting them. Seungmin felt automatically that he was sleepy and he closed his eyes and put his head to rest.

Minhee and hyunjin both were fast asleep and snoring but not too loud. A little turbulence hit the plane which caused both the Male's heads sitting beside seungmin to land on both his shoulders.

Seungmin noticed that it would be annoying to wake them up so he just let them put their heads on his shoulders and tried sleeping himself as they still had a 3 hour flight left.

After a while of staying in that position, hyunjin's neck started to hurt so he unknowingly turned his body towards seungmin and held seungmin's arm. Seungmin's heart fluttered at the contact but he managed to not move much. He thought hyunjin looked absolutely adorable while he slept.

His soft features now puffing up. His eyes looked fragile and as they were made of a very thin material. His nose looking more perfect than ever. Even in the dim lighting it managed to have such a tone and shape that made everyone seungmin ever more crazy for him. His lips, looking like a couple of diamonds. Shining almost as much as a red ruby.

Seungmin didn't realise he was staring until the older opened his eyes. "I know I look handsome but I won't be able to sleep if you don't stop staring at me with your cute ass face" hyunjin said blinking softly looking at the younger right in his eyes.

Seungmin blushed at the older's words. Even if he had gotten used to hyunjin's cheesiness it still wouldn't stop making an affect on his heart. Hyunjin pinched seungmin's pink tinted cheeks and lay his head on seungmin's shoulder again.

"We have less than an hour left jinnie, you can't sleep more" seungmin said smiling at the older. "Well then why is that guy still sleeping?" Hyunjin said gesturing towards minhee. "I'm not sure, I'll wake up him then" seungmin said moving from his position making hyunjin's head move.

"Why'd you move away I wanted to stay like that" hyunjin said fake pouting. "Aww jinnie we will do that later but right now I have to wake this one up" seungmin said.

"Oh alrighty then" hyunjin said. Seungmin shaked lightly minhee in attempt to wake him up but it didn't make much of an affect on the latter. Seungmin even poked his tickle spot but it didn't work. Seungmin remembered how he woke up minhee when they were still together an tried it.

Seungmin bought his face near minhee's ear and let out a weird 'GEUAH' noise in his ear. Minhee immediately woke up and looked at seungmin with sleepy eyes. "You're still so adorable when you act weird minnie" minhee said not knowing hyunjin could hear him.

Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't like the fact that minhee was seungmin's ex and that he was getting closer to seungmin again. The little 'minnie' that came out of minhee's mouth also annoyed hyunjin as it was the name he had called seungmin.

Hyunjin whined to seungmin about how he was tired and he wanted to cuddle seungmin so much. He said it loud enough so that minhee could hear it. Both of them started having a staring contest. It wasn't fun, it was mostly them glaring and burning each others souls with their eyes.

Seungmin noticed the two immature ones and immediately split their very close faces. "You guys don't really wanna kiss in a plane with kids right now do you?" Seungmin said laughing.

"Ew" hyunjin and minhee said in sync. "Alright now we're supposed to reach the luggage pickup area and meet up with the rest of the school in an hour. Better hurry up and take your luggage because we have to go through the arrival process too" said seungmin getting up from seat to take his bag kept in the upper cabinet.

Seungmin was having trouble getting his bag because of the people passing through him in a rush. Seungmin was about to fall until someone caught him.

"Are you okay minnie?"
_________________________________________

Omg wow an update 😳 anyways lemme tell you how proud I get when I see my reads increasing. I really love and appreciate all the people that read and support my story! 🥺
Thank you and love you~ 💖