«Three»

"Okay let's go!" Yeji and Hyunjin said at the same time. Yeji clinged to seungmin's right arm and hyunjin to his left arm. They both rested their heads on him. It was sweet but seungmin felt as if he was a wall to which both yeji and hyunjin was leaning on.

"Let's go to the cafe since it's closer to here" seungmin said with both of the others agreeing almost immediately. They walked to the cafe and entered with Yeji and Hyunjin running to the counter dragging seungmin with them and fighting about who's going to pay.

"I'm older than you, therefore I have to pay" hyunjin said sternly. "That doesn't mean anything, I'm going to pay if I want to" yeji said back. Of course they weren't fighting because they felt guilty if the other paid, they wanted to pay to impress seungmin.

"Guys please calm down I'll pay" seungmin said annoyed. "No no seungmin! I'll pay!" Hyunjin fought back. Now the quarrel wasn't between Yeji and Hyunjin it was between Seungmin and Hyunjin. At last they decided that Hyunjin would pay. Well of course he did it forcefully as he didn't want the younger to pay.

Here all three of them were, sitting at a table near the window. Seungmin had gotten a chocolate muffin, Yeji had gotten a strawberry cake and Hyunjin had gotten himself an iced americano.

"So seungmin, how did you meet Yeji?" Hyunjin asked curiously. "I met her yesterday in the hallway when we bumped into each other" seungmin said chuckling which resulted into Yeji giggling too. On the other hand hyunjin, he didn't like that his sister met seungmin first.

"Minmin how did you meet this idiot?" She said eyeing hyunjin with sharp eyes. "Yah! I'm older than you!" Hyunjin snapped back at her. "Shush guys we're in a cafe! Everyone can hear you" seungmin said shushing them up. Everyone fell silent and continued eating until Seungmin spoke up again.

"Hyunjin and I met yesterday in class, he even came over for a project that we had to submit by Thursday" seungmin said answering Yeji's question. Yeji for a fact didn't like that her brother had grown closer to Seungmin before her.

"Tell me things about yourself, like your hobbies and other interests" seungmin said trying to make the awkward tension a bit less. Hyunjin let Yeji speak up first. "Oh I like singing and painting! And a bit of cooking too!" She said. "Oh my god really? I love singing too! We could even sing a duet sometime" seungmin said excitedly.

Hyunjin didn't like seeing that yeji had found a way to get closer to seungmin. "I like dancing and singing too! Sometimes I like playing baseball too" hyunjin said not knowing how seungmin would react. "Are you serious?! I love playing baseball! We should play together sometime" seungmin exclaimed.

Both Yeji and Hyunjin smiled like idiots at how adorable Seungmin was when he got excited. "Hey guys wanna take a walk near the sea?" Seungmin said as that was his favourite thing to do at the end of the day. "Yeah sure I'd love to go!" Yeji said standing up.

Hyunjin didn't wait and held seungmin's hand to help him stand up. Seungmin smiled at the contact and blushed a little too. Yeji noticed and started frowning at how cute they looked but she liked seungmin too.

Seungmin noticed her and went up to her. Unexpected he hugged her. "Hey don't frown, you look prettier when you smile" he said gently. Yeji blushed and hid her face in his chest. Some people around them noticed the two and cooed at the sight.

Hyunjin while he felt jealous, very jealous, so jealous he could defeat the sun with his anger. But he couldn't deny that it was really adorable. He wanted his sister to be happy but he also liked seungmin.

After the three walked out of the cafe they decided to go over to the twin's house. Well it was more of Yeji and Hyunjin deciding for seungmin.

They walked into the house with both the twins clinging to seungmin. They walked into the living room where Mr and Mrs Hwang were drinking tea. Seungmin saw them and immediately bowed, making sure it was 90⁰ degree.

"And who is this young handsome lad?" Mrs.Hwang questioned her son. "This is kim seungmin, my friend from school" hyunjin said smiling. "And my friend too" yeji said shooting a smile. Their parents noticed both of them clinging to seungmin and laughed out loud.

They sat in the dining room as it was almost time for lunch. The maid served some meat with a few tasty side dishes and ramyeon.

After a while of bickering back and forth with random topics the three young adults walked to the third twin's room, yoobin's room.

"Oh hey- seungmin right? remember me?" Yoobin said smiling. "Oh yeah! You're the guy from yesterday" seungmin said returning the smile. Yeji and Hyunjin stood there confused. How many times have these poor lads been confused?

"You know him?" Yeji and Hyunjin said at the same time exchanging glares. Seungmin simply nodded. "I didn't see him around before and just walked up to him. Then we just became friends" he blurted out.

Was it just a coincidence that seungmin met all twins at the same day?

The four lads talked and bonded. Surprisingly they grew very close to seungmin in a span of a few hours. Seungmin was indeed a very likeable person.

They decided that seungmin was gonna stay the night since it was late anyway. Seungmin called his parents and let them know. Yeji had picked out a movie for all of them to watch.

A few hours in the movie and both Hyunjin and Yeji were snuggled into seungmin's chest. It was cute but didn't last long when a very not appropriate scene came up. Both Yeji and Hyunjin stared at seungmin.

Seungmin put his head down and covered his face in embarrassment. "Y-yah! Why w-were you t-two looking at m-me!?" Seungmin panicked.

The inappropriate scene passed by and everything was normal again. After dinner they had to decide the beds. The Hwang house was a bit complicated. The first floor consisted of the living room, the kitchen, the laundry room and Mr and Mrs Hwang's room.

The second floor wasn't separated and was just a huge room with windows. And there were only three beds. Seungmin insisted in sleeping in the extra couch or the floor but the twins fought and didn't let him.

"So what's the sleeping situation?" Seungmin asked. "Yeji and Yoobin will sleep on their beds and you'll sleep in my bed. 'Together?!' Seungmin thought. "Uh incase your wondering I'm gonna sleep on the couch" hyunjin said realizing what seungmin thought.

"O-oh yeah that" said seungmin tiredly. After that seungmin gave out a small yawn to which all three of the twins awed at. All of them walked to their own beds and laid down. After a while everyone was asleep or atleast three of them were.

Seungmin couldn't sleep. He was feeling really cold. He opened his eyes a bit and saw the couch where hyunjin was sleeping. He walked lazily towards the latter and lied down next to him. 'He wont mind anyway' seungmin thought.

2 hours later at 3 am in the morning hyunjin woke up to a seungmin hugging him. He was surprised as first but his hands on seungmin's waist pulling the sleeping boy closer.

Seungmin unconsciously buried his head deeper into hyunjin's chest. Hyunjin figured maybe seungmin just was feeling a bit cold that's he well lied down next to him.

Hyunjin picked seungmin up and walked towards the empty bed. He placed seungmin down gently and tucked him back tightly.

He was about to go back to the couch but seungmin held his wrist.

"Please don't leave me"
_________________________________________

My heart exploded in UwUs making this
Also look another cliffhanger 👀👀
Love you~ 💖