«Four»

"Please don't leave me" seungmin said tearing up. Hyunjin didn't know why seungmin had tears in his eyes but he didn't wanna see it again. He wanted to comfort him. He wanted to be there for seungmin.

Hyunjin lied down next to seungmin and wrapped one of his arms around seungmin's waist and one around his head. He stayed awake for a while thinking about his feelings, things he felt for seungmin.

Hyunjin finally fell asleep after an hour. The next day was a holiday so they didn't exactly have to wake up early. Seungmin usually only sleeps till 9 on the weekends. For some reason it was too comfortable so he slept till 12 in the afternoon. I wonder why.

"Good morni- Oh my god!!!" Seungmin yelled in pure panick. "Jeez chill out minnie people are sleeping" hyunjin said groggily without realising the time. "Okay but what are you doing here sleeping beside me?" Seungmin said after he calmed down.

"You don't remember? You were feeling cold and told me to stay when I picked you up from the sofa to put you on the bed after you had sleep walked to where I was" hyunjin explained.

Seungmin felt immediate heat rise to his cheeks. Did he really just do that? "O-oh I'm so s-sorry about t-that" he said mentally cursing for stuttering.

"If you would excuse me I would like to sleep a bit more before entirely waking up" hyunjin said in a calm voice. "O-okay I'll leave-" seungmin was cut off by a sensation in his wrist. "No I want to sleep more but with you in my arms" hyunjin said bluntly without realising what it meant. After all he was just doing what his heart told him.

Seungmin blushed but obeyed the older and came back to the position he was in. They both spent almost an hour in that position.

They got up when Mrs.Hwang entered the room to wake them up but saw a couple-like pair infront if her eyes. She smiled at left closing the door behind her. Seungmin and hyunjin looked at each other and flinged away from eachother.

Both of the boys were a blushing mess. "I'm going to take a shower!" Hyunjin said trying to erase the awkward silence. "O-okay! I'll take one after you" said seungmin.

After about 15 minutes or what felt like an hour hyunjin came out of the shower. He didn't know seungmin would still be there and walked out with only a towel around his torso.

Seungmin saw him, his eyes literally wondered all over hyunjin's body. It was like his eyes were shooting compliments to the work of art infront of them.

His slightly tanned skin, visible abs and his wide shoulders, he was definitely a work of art to seungmin's eyes. Seungmin didn't realise he was staring until hyunjin spoke up. "Like what you see?" He said confidently.

Seungmin immediately blushed and hid his face in embarrassment. "Y-yah why would y-you walk out l-like that!?" He said still shocked.

Hyunjin didn't respond, he simply walked towards seungmin and knelt down to meet his eyes. Seungmin just shifted his head to the other side with his eyes still shut. "W-what're y-you doing?" He asked the older.

"You're so cute when you blush" said hyunjin. "C-could you just hurry up and change, I gotta take a shower t-too" seungmin said shyly. He didn't know why the older was making him feel this way.

"Okay just take a shower I'll lend you some of my clothes" hyunjin said walking away. Seungmin was relieved the other went away but he also didn't want him to go away. 'Damn you stupid heart! Control your feelings a bit atleast' seungmin thought to himself as he walked to the bathroom.

After 5 minutes seungmin called out to hyunjin telling him that he needed clothes. Hyunjin grabbed a dark blue hoodie and while jeans ro give seungmin.

Seungmin changed into those clothes and came out of the bathroom. "Oh my god seungmin you look so cute!" Hyunjin said again without realising what it meant. Only god knows how impulsive this boy is.

Seungmin only hit the older's arm gently. Big mistake, hyunjin whined really loud. He not only was impulsive but also a huge drama queen. Seungmin thought it was cute. Weird, innit?

The younger boy walked out of the room and walked towards the kitchen. "Oh seungmin I made breakfast, I'm going to serve it in a few minutes" Mrs.Hwang said. "Thank you for breakfast Mrs.Hwang!" Said seungmin enthusiastically. "From now call me mom" she said to him flashing a bright smile. Seungmin only nodded and gave a grateful smile.

After breakfast seungmin had to leave. He thanked Mr and Mrs.Hwang for taking care of him and said bye to the hwang twins.

Since his and hyunjin's houses were not that far apart he was almost halfway through when he heard a figure run behind him. Seungmin turned around to see who it was not expecting anyone he knew.

To his surprise it was hyunjin. He didn't know why the older would run after him. Turns out seungmin had forgotten his bag at their house since they candy from school yesterday.

Seungmin thanked hyunjin and started walking away but was pulled gently by the wrist again. He felt a pair of lips on his forehead. His heart started beating abnormally again, why was he feeling this way when it was only a forehead kiss?

Hyunjin pulled away from seungmin and hugged him instead. Without hesitation seungmin hugged back. The fact that hyunjin was doing this filled butterflies in his stomuch.

"I'm really bored and don't wanna stay away from you so you wanna hang out today?" Hyunjin said breaking the silence. "Of course, I love hanging out with you jinnie" seungmin said making hyunjin flush at the nicknane.

Seungmin held hyunjin hand while walking and intertwined their fingers. After a few minutes they reached seungmin's house. They both entered the house Hyunjin bowed to seungmin's parents.

The two boys walked away and towards the stairs while still holding hands. "My son found himself a husband" said Mr.Kim happily. "Those two look very cute together" Mrs.Kim said back. they looked at eachother and laughed.

Seungmin and hyunjin were just sitting blank. Neither of them knew what to do. There was an awkward silence with none of them saying anything. Seungmin finally spoke up. "Hey you said you knew how to dance right" he asked the older. "Yeah why?" Hyunjin asked confused.

"Teach me"
_________________________________________

Are my cliffhangers getting better or worse? 😉
thank you to tobi0s for voting for all of my chapters!! It really provides inspiration to me!
Love you~ 💖