Bedhair

2 weeks later

Y /n's POV

You drop yourself in the couch as your mom walks into the living room. All of your stuff got moved here and your contract ended with the landlord of your apartment. Now all your focus is on the last few weeks working and trying to fix the little issue you have.

"You seem tired?" Your mom walks into the living room, noticing you sighing.

"Yeah, work is a little bit hectic at the moment."

"Well, every job is like that. Why don't you draw something to relax or hang out with Sema?" She takes a seat next to you and grabs a magazine to read.

"Nahh, I'm not in the mood for hanging out with people.."

"Oh, dear..Her introvert side is coming out again." She laughs and you roll your eyes with a smile plastered on your face.

"This is what they call recharging mom."

"Does he belong in that action too?" She points at your hand that holds onto your phone. You look at it and see Yoongi's name on it. He's calling you.

"Oh, shoot! Why didn't he text me beforehand? Isn't it super early over there right now?" You shoot up from the couch and walk to the door to the hallway.

"I'll be in my room, okay?" You tell your mom and she just nods with a smile. You hurry to your room as you pick up the videocall.

"Hey, why are you calling at such an unusual hour?" You immediately ask, reaching your room and entering it. You close the door and take a seat on your bed.

"Ahh, we're getting up early since we have a busy schedule again. I just wanted to see you before I start my day." He goes through his hair half awake. He probably just woke up since he has bed hair.

"How late is it over there? Five in the morning?"

"Nah, four."

"Jeez, how much did you sleep?" You frown as you worry a bit about his health.

"I think I fell asleep around ten o'clock yesterday, so that's six hours."

"Hmm, just passes my minimum amount of hours you should sleep." You say and he smiles.

"Don't worry, I'm completely fine. How about you?"

"Well, it's a bit busy at work. Having a few very productive work days." Yoongi suddenly frowns and his face gets bigger on your screen.

"Are you in your old room again?"

"You mean my mom's home? Yeah, I'm feeling like I was neglecting my family a bit so I decided to stay here for some time." You hide the true reason since you want to keep your official emigration a surprise.

"Wow, it must really be a long stay. You've been there for at least a week already."

"There's no problem with that, right? I hope you don't have a secret quick trip planned again?" You ask Yoongi and he shakes his head. He moves around and gets up, probably about to get ready for the day.

"No, no. I haven't planned anything other that my work schedule." He smiles and you nod. A smile forms on your face too since he suddenly yawns in front of the camera. You take a screenshot since he looks cute.

"You gonna get ready?" You ask and he nods.

"Yeah, Jimin texted me to say I should freshen up now."