You

A few days passed and it's Thursday now. You're still worried sick, but most of all, you feel lonely. You constantly look at the photos you have with him as if you're experiencing it right now..

"Come on..You should've known this could happen." Your best friend caresses your back and you sigh. You're in your couch with her. She's keeping you company since the loneliness makes you go crazy. It's better, but she's not Yoongs..

"Do you want some snickers?"

"No thanks. I'm not in the mood."

"That's why I'm offering you them. You always get happy after eating them." She says and you look at her.

"You think a stupid snickers would make me forget Yoongi? We went through so much and we basically saw each other daily! I can't just forget that! He's my bias on top of that!"

"Okay, okay! Calm down!"

"I'm gonna take a walk.." You say and grab your stuff after taking you shoes on along with your jacket.

'Always wear a coat when it's colder than normal.'

Another flashback happens and you close your eyes. Yoongi, where are you..

You leave your friend alone and wander around. You go to the night shop and see the Magnum you ate with Yoongi at the park.

You take one and buy it. It's barely touched when you reach the park and you sigh as you watch the unoccupied swings. You sit on the one Yoongi always sat on and stare at your melting Magnum. All the memories in the park come back.

"I miss you.." You mumble and you feel your eyes getting teary. You take a deep breath and eat your ice cream.

More than an hour passes and you look blankly at your phone, expecting a message from one of the seven boys. It would be the best if it was from Yoongi..

Your phone suddenly buzzes and you immediately look at it.

SemaXD: Where are you and when are you coming back?

Y/n: Idk, doesn't matter.

SemaXD: Excuse me? You matter a lot to me!

Y/n: I know that but it doesn't matter when I come home. Nothing changes it.

SemaXD: Okay, I'm sick of this. Get your fucking shit together you idiot! Yoongi's not dead! Just think that you never met him and you are a hardcore stan like a few weeks ago!

Y/n: I can't, there are too much memories..

SemaXD: ERASE THEM!! FORGET IT ALL! Just like you broke up with someone and leave the memories behind. I know it's not easy and it never is but it'll happen eventually. The fact that he didn't face Pd-nim means that he didn't love you enough.

Y/n: He loves me more than you think he does. You didn't see his actions and how sweet and cheesy he is. You didn't see him being all worried just because I went outside after an argue about me wearing a dress at work and not when I'm with him.

SemaXD: No, I didn't..But he left you. Yoongi chose to forget you and made it impossible to get any contact with him. Don't you know that?

SemaXD: Oh and the internet is going crazy about you dating him. Expect some haters..

"SERIOUSLY!?" You yell out of frustration. You hold your hair and sigh as you think.

Don't worry, Y/n. It'll all go over in a few days..

You eat the rest of your Magnum as you stroll back home again to see all the articles. Sema sits next to you while you see the same photo again and again all over the internet.