Lunchbox

3 months later

Y/n's POV

"Well, good night. Love you."

"Alright, good night. I love you too." You smile as you wave at Yoongi who's on your phonescreen. The call ends and you drop your phone beside you. You're laying in bed since it's late in the evening. It was another busy day at work, but you kind of accepted the way it goes all the time.

In fact, you're gonna let your boss know you plan on quitting this job to emigrate.

Not soon though. You just started with the passport and all the other stuff that has to be handled. There's just one problem.

You can't look for an apartment from here. Traveling all the way to the other side of the globe just for that costs too much time and money too and staying in a hotel is also crazy expensive. Especially if it takes more time than predicted.

You can't really go to Sema either because she hasn't even started the paperwork. Just a few days ago you saw her and you talked about asking for passports together this week and she declined with the excuse that she has to stay here for at least a year to support her family. Her parents told her that they accept her decision, but she has to stay here and learn how to be a "real adult" here first before going to a whole different culture.

With that you're kind of stuck, but it didn't stop you from fixing the passport. You still have to buy your flight ticket anyways and the passport will take at least a month. The problem should be fixed when you get it.

As you think about the flight to the next chapter in your life you fall asleep. The next day you talk with your boss about the job and that you'll be quitting soon. They aren't happy, but they can't do much about it.

"You do very well, Y/n. I'm gonna miss your hard work. Now that you're quitting in two months doesn't mean I want to see you slack off on your last few weeks here though." Paul, the CEO, says. You smile back as you shake your head.

"Don't worry, you won't see a single change until I'm officially gone." With that he nods and tells you you can go back to your desk again and continue your work. The weight on your shoulders slowly lessens as you handle everything bit by bit. First the passport, now your work and the next thing is your sweet home.

You plan on asking your mom if you could stay with her again before emigrating. You want to move out from your apartment on time and be sure you'll be able to take your suitcases to the airport without having to worry about your furniture or your rent.

As the evening comes, you pack your bag and leave work with your coworkers and take the bus. You left your bike at home so you could go to your mom immediately after work. After a pretty long ride your mom pulls you into her arms with a wide smile.

"My darling!" She says as she hugs you and you respond while returning the hug.

"Hi again, mom." You smile and she pulls you inside the moment she ends the hug. You follow her to the dining table and she let's you take a seat.

"You're so happy today?" You ask her as she takes a seat herself. She looks up with a grin plastered on her face.

"Well of course, one of my daughters will bring a new heart on this world!"

...

"I-hahah, mom, I'm not pregnant..How did you g-" You get interrupted by her and your eyes widen at what she says.

"Oh, silly! It's your sister!"

"What!? You mean Shannon!?"

"Yes, yes! She noticed that her period was at least a week late and checked with a test! I'm gonna be a grandmother!" She claps her hands with eyes shining like stars. You're shocked. Really shocked.